Right To Strike?

Nana

i have a family member who bargains at the plant level. i asked about other things i saw missing. he told me the 500+ pages are only changes. if it wasnt stricken out or modified it stays the same. hope this helps

Yeah that's what I heard too. My bargaining rep told me that they had the whole contract in 4 volumes at the regional informational meeting today, and they gave the same explanation. I guess since they didn't have old language printed in time to put online or something, but it's the same, so we retain the right to strike.

Yeah that's what I heard too. My bargaining rep told me that they had the whole contract in 4 volumes at the regional informational meeting today, and they gave the same explanation. I guess since they didn't have old language printed in time to put online or something, but it's the same, so we retain the right to strike.

Underline means new language. Strike-through is deleted language. Otherwise the language remains unchanged.

After ratification, the publishers merge the new language as bold text, and eliminate the deleted language. Then they publish. Expect to have books in hand by 2014. (ha ha)

Underline means new language. Strike-through is deleted language. Otherwise the language remains unchanged.

After ratification, the publishers merge the new language as bold text, and eliminate the deleted language. Then they publish. Expect to have books in hand by 2014. (ha ha)

HAHAHA :hysterical: thanks for the clarification. So if it wasn't in the changed stuff online, then it stays the same I guess. That's how I understand it anyway.