WAKE UP FORD SHEEP

HAD ENOUGH?

The retooling there mainly talking about has to be done for new models anyways. They have had tons of problems with the Fusion in Mexico and have been wanting to bring it here for awhile. Ford workers are getting jacked on this contract. Think about it not one time did the union and company break off talks. Not one time during this. Not one time was there any tension which again tells me the leverage we have we didn’t use. Again that’s why all INT members should be elected. Which makes me believe that the union went in and low-balled us or didn’t fight hard enough for more. All the UAW INT. cares about are adding members to pay dues that’s why they are happy with this. So they can add more uneducated garbage up there that’s not qualified to do the job clocking in and serving no purpose, but hey as long as its there friends and family and the members have no say WHO CARES RIGHT? WAKE UP! We should have got all of this plus more. $6000 signing ? GM got $5000. Don’t forget about the grievance that is not being talked about. Why? They want us to accept this crappy contract first. Don’t be surprised if we are not getting anything out of that grievance and they don’t want to tell us. Come on! They know. There is nothing in the contract that says ACH or TEMPS will become tier 2. This tier 2 is causing all this BS. Its got to go! So they will continue to screw them over instead of making them tier 2. Of course we want our skilled trades back to there job. Its about all for one and one for all. Look at the big picture. There are some good things, but we need to take care of everyone. How many of you have been lied to continuously and shafted? Now your going to sit here and tell me why I need to vote yes. These idiots don’t care about us they care about themselves and how they can hook there friends and family up while maintaining there gravy job. Look how Keatts pulled his son up to region with like 4 yrs seniority. We couldn’t find anyone more qualified? We could of, but no one else had a chance. I could of found someone more qualified under the Detroit bridge. STAND STRONG AND VOTE NO.COME ON BLIND SHEEP OPEN YOUR EYES!

They don’t want to hear us. They don’t want to call us back. The way we speak is by hitting them where it hurts… VCAP! They are causing the destruction of a great organization! The ones that are on here defending this are more than likely related to the trash up top or are the trash up top.

I hope you have enjoyed reading this and your comments mean nothing to me. I will not be reading them. This is the truth.. I get the last word.

• Like 4

The retooling there mainly talking about has to be done for new models anyways. They have had tons of problems with the Fusion in Mexico and have been wanting to bring it here for awhile. Ford workers are getting jacked on this contract. Think about it not one time did the union and company break off talks. Not one time during this. Not one time was there any tension which again tells me the leverage we have we didn’t use. Again that’s why all INT members should be elected. Which makes me believe that the union went in and low-balled us or didn’t fight hard enough for more. All the UAW INT. cares about are adding members to pay dues that’s why they are happy with this. So they can add more uneducated garbage up there that’s not qualified to do the job clocking in and serving no purpose, but hey as long as its there friends and family and the members have no say WHO CARES RIGHT? WAKE UP! We should have got all of this plus more. $6000 signing ? GM got $5000. Don’t forget about the grievance that is not being talked about. Why? They want us to accept this crappy contract first. Don’t be surprised if we are not getting anything out of that grievance and they don’t want to tell us. Come on! They know. There is nothing in the contract that says ACH or TEMPS will become tier 2. This tier 2 is causing all this BS. Its got to go! So they will continue to screw them over instead of making them tier 2. Of course we want our skilled trades back to there job. Its about all for one and one for all. Look at the big picture. There are some good things, but we need to take care of everyone. How many of you have been lied to continuously and shafted? Now your going to sit here and tell me why I need to vote yes. These idiots don’t care about us they care about themselves and how they can hook there friends and family up while maintaining there gravy job. Look how Keatts pulled his son up to region with like 4 yrs seniority. We couldn’t find anyone more qualified? We could of, but no one else had a chance. I could of found someone more qualified under the Detroit bridge. STAND STRONG AND VOTE NO.COME ON BLIND SHEEP OPEN YOUR EYES!

They don’t want to hear us. They don’t want to call us back. The way we speak is by hitting them where it hurts… VCAP! They are causing the destruction of a great organization! The ones that are on here defending this are more than likely related to the trash up top or are the trash up top.

I hope you have enjoyed reading this and your comments mean nothing to me. I will not be reading them. This is the truth.. I get the last word.

I mean, I understand that you are angry, but saying you aren't going to read anybody's comments or listen to anybody's opinions other than your own just makes you sound like an arrogant, close-minded prick. I thought we are supposed to be a UNION. I know that BON is not necessarily the place for a decent, rational conversation, but that's taking it a little far IMHO.

I agree that two-tier is not good, but if we go back to the bargaining table, you think they are coming back with a contract that eliminates 2-tier when Ford already has the highest all-in labor costs of any domestic manufacturer? Being rational and thinking about it from the company side, I would say "yeah, we can end 2-tier, but we are going to have to lay off a bunch of people indefinitely, and ship product TO mexico instead of FROM mexico." I just don't see that happening.

I get that people are angry, pissed about concessions and whatnot. I think we all feel it every week, right? I am looking at this thing as a whole though. It doesn't get us back to the historical contracts of the 1990s. There are good things and bad things, but I think as a whole, looking at the world beyond just my area and what's going on, we got a pretty good deal, so I'm leaning yes.

Commence calling me an asswipe, and a pussy, and a company dicksucker, and an IUAW plant, and a sellout, and whatever. Hopefully some people will have a more reasonable reaction.

• Like 2

That is what I have been telling people for years at KTP. You need to elect people on a local level at all plants that have enough balls to go to the convention and put up for a vote to change our bylaws and allow an election on our so called IUAW leadership. Once again, I call to all hourly union auto workers, make them listen to you. Don't hope they will each and every time this shit comes around. Force them to negotiate and stand up for what the majority of us want. Better yet, we ought to do this and figure out a way to have people like Gettlefinger, King, etc. investigated. Have their financial dealing investigated. See if they really are doing what most of us think they are doing. You guys are criminals. I will throw a party the day either one of these happens. The teamsters vote for their leader. WTF. Why don't we? Because "they" won't allow it and they scare all your reps that attend the convention into never attempting to bring it up and if they do, they are blackballed and word gets back to their plant and they are badmouthed and whatdoyaknow...BAM, they don't get reelected. I have never run for election at my plant because I have never wanted to be part of the fucking good ole boy network, but I am thinking about it. You fuckers days are coming and we don't wanna see tears from ya when it does, we only wanna see footsteps. Your footsteps walking out the fucking door! You have let Ford take from us too long now and now you are doing it too (10% on profit sharing). Its coming, you better find a better hiding place for that dirty money. Revolution does not have to come in the form of violence. It can come in the form of an awakening and the desire for change from a far more intelligent group of people than you give credit to.

post-43703-0-47794800-1317937203_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

Anyone who thinks this is a good contract is a sheep and is following the sheep in front of them to closely. Now stop, your head will pop out of the sheep's ass in front of you. Now look at the contract again it is shit, you got nothing back, nothing, We sacrificed for them and this is your thanks you get nothing. The money they're offering is nothing but a bribe, once it's gone you will be back to 4 more years of nothing while they continue to give themselves multi-million dollar bonuses it's sick. VOTE NO send them back to the table. I think they can do better.They couldn't even get are break minutes back it's pitiful.

• Like 1

That is what I have been telling people for years at KTP. You need to elect people on a local level at all plants that have enough balls to go to the convention and put up for a vote to change our bylaws and allow an election on our so called IUAW leadership. Once again, I call to all hourly union auto workers, make them listen to you. Don't hope they will each and every time this shit comes around. Force them to negotiate and stand up for what the majority of us want. Better yet, we ought to do this and figure out a way to have people like Gettlefinger, King, etc. investigated. Have their financial dealing investigated. See if they really are doing what most of us think they are doing. You guys are criminals. I will throw a party the day either one of these happens. The teamsters vote for their leader. WTF. Why don't we? Because "they" won't allow it and they scare all your reps that attend the convention into never attempting to bring it up and if they do, they are blackballed and word gets back to their plant and they are badmouthed and whatdoyaknow...BAM, they don't get reelected. I have never run for election at my plant because I have never wanted to be part of the fucking good ole boy network, but I am thinking about it. You fuckers days are coming and we don't wanna see tears from ya when it does, we only wanna see footsteps. Your footsteps walking out the fucking door! You have let Ford take from us too long now and now you are doing it too (10% on profit sharing). Its coming, you better find a better hiding place for that dirty money. Revolution does not have to come in the form of violence. It can come in the form of an awakening and the desire for change from a far more intelligent group of people than you give credit to.

The good ole boy club is alive and well at KTP and our chairman referring to this contract as a good contract not a perfect contract made me sick this contract is garbage

Edited by oap2ktpvet