CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE?

MTP WORKER

If we go on strike for a long time and the deal we get is worst than we are being offered now I wonder how many of you short sighted greedy workers will come on this sight and admit that you were wrong. I hope that it does not come down to a strike but if it does the only good thing that I will see about being on the picket line is that I can watch the scared and bewildered dumbass faces crying that thought they knew it all. You people act like you own the fucking company. Most of the workers I know are voting NO to try to get the company to give us a little more signing bonus money. Is this a good enough reason to go on strike? If it was not for Ford Motor Company and the UAW you would not have half of the shit that you have now.

You NO voters do not want to understand because of your hate driven, I will show the man, greedy short sighted minds. The first things you NO voters will be saying next week if the deal is turned down will be things like " Fuck yea" "we showed them" "HA HA" but if we go on strike you will be saying things like " my bad" "Oh well" "whatever" "oops" " you said we would not strike "Fuck me" and you will be thinking things like "god help me please I am sorry for fucking up AGAIN" " I should of listened to the IUAW " " wow I guess Ford is not giving in fucking after all" . The picket line will be a very tense and volatile place to be with a divided membership. There will be name calling and possible fights breaking out. The media will record it all and this will make the non-union haters smile. This division is just what those down south Republican leaders want. You NO voters are the best players on their team.

Remember before you do anything big in life ask yourself , "is getting the pleasure of what I will receive from my actions worth the pain that I may have to feel if I am wrong"? This is a good contract FOR THE TIMES that we are living in and it is not worth striking over. By the way I am sorry if I seem a bit worked up and have hurt anyone with the name calling but I have to support my family and I am just thinking about the worst case senario. You NO voters are gambling with my money and if you lose so do I!

Ok I am going to go now and try something easier like getting my dog to say my name. At least I think that he is paying attention and is trying to understand which is more than most NO voters seam to be able to do. At this time THE RISKS OUTWEIGH THE REWARDS. If you still can vote: vote YES.

http://www.freep.com...posed-contracts

Edited by sez
  • Like 7

I agree with everything you just said. However, from what I am hearing today the no votes keep pouring in. I hope we don't strike. It's the dumbest thing we can do. I honestly do not believe that the majority is ready for a strike. Maybe they just think by voting no, they will just work it out. That.does not appear to be.the.case from what the news outlets are reporting.

• Like 3

I agree with everything you just said. However, from what I am hearing today the no votes keep pouring in. I hope we don't strike. It's the dumbest thing we can do. I honestly do not believe that the majority is ready for a strike. Maybe they just think by voting no, they will just work it out. That.does not appear to be.the.case from what the news outlets are reporting.

because the news outlets get their info from the internet rumors.

• Like 2

Well, Ford is prepared, look at what is on careerbuilder.com. I think there would be others to ship workers into Michigan.

Assembler Fitter

Apply Now >>

Save it | Email It | Print it | Share with Facebook Friends Report It

Job Snapshot

Base Pay: $21.00 /Hour

Other Pay: OT, Per Diem + Travel Pay

Employee Type: Contractor

Industry: Manufacturing

Manages Others: No

Job Type: Skilled Labor - Trades

Experience: At least 2 year(s)

Post Date: 10/11/2011

Description

POSSIBLE LABOR DISPUTE MUST BE ABLE TO CROSS PICKETT LINE!

Assembler

Assemble and/or install a variety of major and minor subassemblies, parts, and systems as directed. typical parts are engine and transmission assemblies, radiators transfer cases, auxiliary transmissions, axles, air systems, hydraulic steering, electric lines, valves, tanks, brackets, linkages, tinware, ect. May install hitches, graders, or other equipment where assembly is predetermined. Cut, fit, bend, and adjust parts for fit or function as directed. Drill, ream, or tap holes for mounting or clearance as directed. Fill batteries and install connector ends as required. Lubricate vehicle and accessory grease points as directed. Start up engine and check dashboard instruments for proper function. assemblies weigh up to 10,000 lbs. with appropriate handling equipment such as crane, dollies, ect., provided.

Requirements

POSSIBLE LABOR DISPUTE MUST BE ABLE TO CROSS PICKETT LINE!

Must be proficient in blue print reading and fabrication capabilities.

Must have 5+ years experience.

Must be willing to work 60-72 hours a week.

Must be willing to travel, this job is not in MI

they spelled picket line wrong.. and i reported the post for not having the company identified.

Edited by Raws41900
  • Like 2

they spelled picket line wrong.. and i reported the post for not having the company identified.

It's called a "blind ad". It's a very, very common practice to run a help wanted ad without identifying the employer, and it'd often done to prevent applicants from following up on the resume they've submitted. Unfortunately, it's perfectly legal.

• Like 1

It's called a "blind ad". It's a very, very common practice to run a help wanted ad without identifying the employer, and it'd often done to prevent applicants from following up on the resume they've submitted. Unfortunately, it's perfectly legal.

or a bullshit ad, made up to scare people. which is why they want a company name.

Absolutely true - I've answered many a blind ad, and so has my wife. I hate them, but they aren't going away.

• Like 1

the link i saw was from a week ago, if it's ford then they were planning on us striking a week ago.

Didn't nonunionSLUT post on here about a week ago about the company prepping for a strike?

Poll:

A: Is nonunionslug telling us the truth, and the company really did start prepping for a strike?

B: Is nonunionslug a liar, and this is all bullshit?

C: Is nonunionslug a non-union SLUTBAG?

I think we can all agree on "C"

• Like 1

Didn't nonunionSLUT post on here about a week ago about the company prepping for a strike?

Poll:

A: Is nonunionslug telling us the truth, and the company really did start prepping for a strike?

B: Is nonunionslug a liar, and this is all bullshit?

C: Is nonunionslug a non-union SLUTBAG?

I think we can all agree on "C"

Where can I read this nonunionslug?

answer why there is a similar "blind ad" for jobs in georgia on careerbuilder.. ford has plants in georgia? thought ATL shut down.

Unforunately, I have read as much noncoherent drivel than a reasonable person should be expected to be exposed to without responding...again...

• Like 2

Does any of the origional topic make sense to you guys?

NO, but you should think about another career.We are a democracy if the yes vote wins I'll go along with them even tho I'll feel we made the wrong choice, if the NO vote wins you better pick your sign up if it comes to that.

And quite your Fu@CKING excessive whining about your finances were all sick of hearing about it,go out and buy a Dave Ramsey book and get your debt problem under control :finger:

• Like 1

:banghead:

NO, but you should think about another career.We are a democracy if the yes vote wins I'll go along with them even tho I'll feel we made the wrong choice, if the NO vote wins you better pick your sign up if it comes to that.

And quite your Fu@CKING excessive whining about your finances were all sick of hearing about it,go out and buy a Dave Ramsey book and get your debt problem under control :finger:

He's gettin' a little irritating screamin' out for attention...hahahahhaa :banghead:

Edited by Pulse
  • Like 1

Ford Motor plans to invest an additional 2.8 billion dollars in Brazil.Ford will do what it needs to do in order to remain profitable.Meantime we will be without paychecks and for what?We risk missing holiday paid time off,regular routine paychecks,dental benefits all at a time when the economy is near recession.The public will be on Ford`s side for standing up to us.We will hurt Ford financially meaning the stock may go down so please just tell me for what?If we do go on strike it better be for something good like an end to two tier,I mean something good enough so Ford says I am moving to South Korea.

• Like 3

DAve Ramsey, the rightwing alleged Christian?

answer why there is a similar "blind ad" for jobs in georgia on careerbuilder.. ford has plants in georgia? thought ATL shut down.

Yea, ATL was closed, that's why it's probably nor Ford. I said it was a blind ad, I never said it was Ford. I never thought it was.