DTP hiring

ALEX4398

In chairmans report today that 57 former LTS are being made permanent employees of DTP.

+1 Yes congratulations to the new hires,,,, Welcome. Its about time these 57 new hires were finally hired full time after years of being temporary. Some have been temps for over 5 years

Welcome all.........

DTP production jobs were posted 3 times last year in most zones with little or no volunteers so this scenario finally ended in hiring these well deserved full time jobs

+1 Yes congratulations to the new hires,,,, Welcome. Its about time these 57 new hires were finally hired full time after years of being temporary. Some have been temps for over 5 years

Welcome all.........

DTP production jobs were posted 3 times last year in most zones with little or no volunteers so this scenario finally ended in hiring these well deserved full time jobs

As well as the fact that most have been in the system 5 years or more some almost 10 years, at TPT or LTS status.

It's about time

Will these employees be the first second tier employees in zone 1? I would liked to have seen them be made full share guys after being jerked around so long.

1. Yes

2.Ya me too unfortunatly they wont be, stuff we need to work on over the next few contracts. At least they will have seniority rights now, as well as some of the other benefits they did not have as LTS's.

Welcome all.........

Do you have the postings or know where I can get a copy. I am a tradesman with no production time and have wanted to go production at DTP for years. I have not seen any bids to DTP make it to my step in the hierarchy.