BBC - Worlds Most Dangerous Roads ALASKA in a F-150

Just watched a new BBC TV Series "The worlds most dangerous roads" ALASKA last night. BBC picked a tough durable F-150 to travel from Whittier on the Pacific Ocean near Anchorage to Dead Horse on the Arctic Ocean in Alaska using the 1970's Dalton Highway following the Trans Alaskan oil pipeline.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPzKgnTDhqA

Edited by Ford Jellymoulds
  • Like 2

That's a SuperDuty not an F-150. Good choice though. There isn't a tougher pickup made then the Ford SuperDuty.

Thanks for that, you will have to excuse my ignorance coming from the other side of the pond, l did here say them say SuperDuty but just assumed it was a F-150.

What an awesome bit of kit it is the SuperDuty pick-up is, it looks like its built like a brick shithouse (British slang for bomb proof indestructible} tough enough to last you a lifetime. Gotta say l would love one.

Edited by Ford Jellymoulds

Thanks for that, you will have to excuse my ignorance coming from the other side of the pond, l did here say them say SuperDuty but just assumed it was a F-150.

What an awesome bit of kit it is the SuperDuty pick-up is, it looks like its built like a brick shithouse (British slang for bomb proof indestructible} tough enough to last you a lifetime. Gotta say l would love one.

A number of times across my travels through airports like Frankfurt and Heathrow I saw several previous-generation Super Duty trucks going around as service vehicles on the tarmac.