Commie Lady at the Rouge

Rouge rat

Anyone seen the Commie Lady who hangs out by the Rouge lately? Or does her Marxist spirit take her to Florida in the winter?

Commie??? Just what is your definition of a commie? Someone who uses the police dept,fire dept,highway system,public schools? Or is it someone who believes everyone should have medical care, food,shelter,education,means of getting to and from work? Yea we showed those stupid commies. Massive poverty, sky high unemployment,crumbling infrastructure,devastated unions,plunging wages,hunger,ever expanding prison systems,endless wars and invasions,total monopoly on food,energy,medical care by huge corporations accountable to nobody and politicians completely bought off by corporate lobbyist who do nothing but expand the wealth and power of those already wealthy beyond measure. Yea we showed them!!!! Bring it on commies. Because we are number 1......in child poverty of all the industrialized nations,weapons manufacture and export,drug incarcerations, and the most expensive healthcare system in the world.USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA.

P.S You don't buy any of those commie goods made in China do you? Like the very computer you used to post your well thought out rant?

• Like 5

I believe her name is Joyce {I could be wrong}and she is sweet as pie.She is very passionate in her beliefs and is trying to make this world a better place.Let me ask this;you are hurt and lying on the ground in agony from an appendicitis attack;there is 'commie lady' handing out flyers near the overpass and there is a limo with tinted windows parked in the horseshoe;inside the limo is a business owner,holding a cocktail with a couple strippers;who do you think would go out of their way to help you?You have a lot of growing up to do.

Edited by Fatso
  • Like 1

Anyone seen the Commie Lady who hangs out by the Rouge lately? Or does her Marxist spirit take her to Florida in the winter?

I can't believe they hire people like you to work in the Rouge, honestly?? She is a teacher so she is probably teaching classes if you don't see her spending her endless efforts for the better cause of the hourly employees. What makes her a Marxist, her endless fight against corporations, her voice for the people who she cares about the most, the ones who work hard on the production line, or just the fact that she smiles and tells those going out and into the plant to have a nice day. She has written a lot of things about people being terminated for unjust cause, you my friend should of made it on that list for just cause (just being STUPID).

I can't believe they hire people like you to work in the Rouge, honestly?? She is a teacher so she is probably teaching classes if you don't see her spending her endless efforts for the better cause of the hourly employees. What makes her a Marxist, her endless fight against corporations, her voice for the people who she cares about the most, the ones who work hard on the production line, or just the fact that she smiles and tells those going out and into the plant to have a nice day. She has written a lot of things about people being terminated for unjust cause, you my friend should of made it on that list for just cause (just being STUPID).

It gets to that point where you just wanna tell these people who are acting like they dont ever agree with the union---GET OUT.Wal-Mart aint union go there!If you are not part of the solution then you could you PLEASE try not being part of the problem?Have some consideration!!!!!!

Edited by Fatso

Commie??? Just what is your definition of a commie? Someone who uses the police dept,fire dept,highway system,public schools? Or is it someone who believes everyone should have medical care, food,shelter,education,means of getting to and from work? Yea we showed those stupid commies. Massive poverty, sky high unemployment,crumbling infrastructure,devastated unions,plunging wages,hunger,ever expanding prison systems,endless wars and invasions,total monopoly on food,energy,medical care by huge corporations accountable to nobody and politicians completely bought off by corporate lobbyist who do nothing but expand the wealth and power of those already wealthy beyond measure. Yea we showed them!!!! Bring it on commies. Because we are number 1......in child poverty of all the industrialized nations,weapons manufacture and export,drug incarcerations, and the most expensive healthcare system in the world.USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA.

P.S You don't buy any of those commie goods made in China do you? Like the very computer you used to post your well thought out rant?

Right on Brother Cecil Right on!

I believe her name is Joyce {I could be wrong}and she is sweet as pie.She is very passionate in her beliefs and is trying to make this world a better place.Let me ask this;you are hurt and lying on the ground in agony from an appendicitis attack;there is 'commie lady' handing out flyers near the overpass and there is a limo with tinted windows parked in the horseshoe;inside the limo is a business owner,holding a cocktail with a couple strippers;who do you think would go out of their way to help you?You have a lot of growing up to do.

:) Her name is Marty.

Ive talked to her MAny times and she will tell you straight out she is a communist(Trotskyist) No one is being offensive calling her a "Commie" when she calls herself one lol...The Spark is a commie paper in case your too stupid to figure it out.....

Right on Brother Cecil Right on!

Have you ever read about the great communist leaders like Stalin...Mao...Pol Pot...Kim il Jung?? Yes the care so much for the "Workers" but dont disaggree with their ideaology or they will kill you as they did MULTI MILLIONS in their respective countries...IM sure I left out some other great comrades who care so much for their people LMAO!

• Like 1

Ive talked to her MAny times and she will tell you straight out she is a communist(Trotskyist) No one is being offensive calling her a "Commie" when she calls herself one lol...The Spark is a commie paper in case your too stupid to figure it out.....

No one is forcing you to read her spark paper, I will call her up and see if she calls herself a commie. Being that her profession is an educator, I think you might be full of BS as usual. I think you need some help Nick. You know her professional PHD is in psychology, so maybe she can help you....then again, some might not be able to be fixed.

No one is forcing you to read her spark paper, I will call her up and see if she calls herself a commie. Being that her profession is an educator, I think you might be full of BS as usual. I think you need some help Nick. You know her professional PHD is in psychology, so maybe she can help you....then again, some might not be able to be fixed.

I know her too asshole...I have had many conversations with her. She is communist(Trotskyist not Stalinist as she will tell you over and over again) dude..Obviously you dont know her very well. Question you keep refering to her as being a teacher and psychologist etc..Does being those mean you CANT be communist?? Were there no educated communist according to you? Stang you THINK you are much smarter than you are...MORON!

I know her too asshole...I have had many conversations with her. She is communist(Trotskyist not Stalinist as she will tell you over and over again) dude..Obviously you dont know her very well. Question you keep refering to her as being a teacher and psychologist etc..Does being those mean you CANT be communist?? Were there no educated communist according to you? Stang you THINK you are much smarter than you are...MORON!

Sorry, I like facts so show me or tell me why you think she is a communist. What exactly makes her a commie? No, I think your the Asshole because while your there working your ass off, I'm sitting on my butt watching you work your ass off : ) Angry are we DTP Nick sorry, education will make things a whole lot easier my friend. Don't work too hard!!

• Like 1

Sorry, I like facts so show me or tell me why you think she is a communist. What exactly makes her a commie? No, I think your the Asshole because while your there working your ass off, I'm sitting on my butt watching you work your ass off : ) Angry are we DTP Nick sorry, education will make things a whole lot easier my friend. Don't work too hard!!

We have had this argument before...Like I told you then I have as much education as you. Why the superiority complex stang? You sit here and SAY you support the UAW and its workers then you make this statement??? WOW the sense of superiority and entitlement over the average line worker you say you have in this statement LOL..PS I know who you are and you are a peon...People laugh at you.. I see your fat a%^ at work all the time and know you personally to be honest. And I know she is communist because she TOLD ME and we have discussed it many times..You realize the "SPARK" paper she is handing out is communist???? wow what arocket scientist you are..or your a liar and dont really know but just want to argue. Question..Why would a lady who IS NOT COMMUNIST take time out to sit in the cold etc and handout a communist publication like the spark states it is(google it)??????? Is that enough facts for you mr educated?? LOL...Nice to know your TRUE feelings about your employees and the former UAW brethren...You should be ashamed of yourself

Edited by DTP Nick

We have had this argument before...Like I told you then I have as much education as you. Why the superiority complex stang? You sit here and SAY you support the UAW and its workers then you make this statement??? WOW the sense of superiority and entitlement over the average line worker you say you have in this statement LOL..PS I know who you are and you are a peon...People laugh at you.. I see your fat a%^ at work all the time and know you personally to be honest. And I know she is communist because she TOLD ME and we have discussed it many times..You realize the "SPARK" paper she is handing out is communist???? wow what arocket scientist you are..or your a liar and dont really know but just want to argue. Question..Why would a lady who IS NOT COMMUNIST take time out to sit in the cold etc and handout a communist publication like the spark states it is(google it)??????? Is that enough facts for you mr educated?? LOL...Nice to know your TRUE feelings about your employees and the former UAW brethren...You should be ashamed of yourself

Sorry you can't possibly see me all the time, that is literally impossible period. Second, you have no idea who I am because you keep referring me to persons who I am not. Btw, I have no weight issue at all, actually I have been called slim on more than one occasion. I don't feel this way about any employee, only you. Yes, I do know Marty personally and if she said she was a commie she is just not willing to fight with someone that is as stupid as you are. What about my former U.A.W brethen?? That I clearly do not understand?? Is this to tell me once again that I am salaried, you can give up on that because I am not : ) Rocket scientist, maybe, my degree has a science element to it that is for sure. Listen, don't work to hard and get your panties in a bunch, it is not worth the argument. You have a nice life. I am enjoying mine.

• Like 1