LTS/TPT to New hire Process

paintengr

According to the 2011 Contract

page145C

section F. Long-Term Supplemental employees will be considered for Entry Level

job opportunities in a fair and equitable manner, giving due

consideration to the length of employment with the Company. Is this to be followed at all plants? are they going to follow this? and if they are I've been a temp for 7 years.....

Edited by paintengr

They have hired almost 100 Entry Level here at DTP. Everyone hired were our past LTS,TPT, TFT etc. They have all been here on and off for the past 5 to 7 years and were finally hired under the new agreement. Dont know about other locations but these new hires are our DTP temps and thank the UAW for finally forcing Ford to hire them permanently.

According to the 2011 Contract

page145C

section F. Long-Term Supplemental employees will be considered for Entry Level

job opportunities in a fair and equitable manner, giving due

consideration to the length of employment with the Company. Is this to be followed at all plants? are they going to follow this? and if they are I've been a temp for 7 years.....

Chicago Stamping just moved 37 LTS to full time. They started part time in July.

They have hired almost 100 Entry Level here at DTP. Everyone hired were our past LTS,TPT, TFT etc. They have all been here on and off for the past 5 to 7 years and were finally hired under the new agreement. Dont know about other locations but these new hires are our DTP temps and thank the UAW for finally forcing Ford to hire them permanently.

No I know of a few who only had about a year seniority as a temp & they were hired in the 1st group. They should hire by seniority & off of the evaluations. And the people that will come in do their job and not complain for 10 hours about that they aren't in the department they wanna be in.

• Like 1

Sorry to say but the company and union will

get there family and friends in first.. That's just the way it works.

If you know someone that can help you get hired

, I suggest you contact them to see if they get your name

pulled.

They had to put that in letter, you been a temp for

7 years you should know how the game is played!

Soooo true but you can't blame someone for asking why the contract isn't being followed. Because we all know they only follow it if it benefits the company. Sad but true. And why are 2 different groups getting different pay and insurance? All new hires should be uniformed in Pay and when they get insurance.

• Like 1

Sorry to say but the company and union will

get there family and friends in first.. That's just the way it works.

If you know someone that can help you get hired

, I suggest you contact them to see if they get your name

pulled.

They had to put that in letter, you been a temp for

7 years you should know how the game is played!

I understand how the game is played but if your not at the plant where the hiring is going on your kinda screwed , i'm at woodhaven nothing going on here i was a t AAI and then moved because they needed us here...it's just a shame