Saline Local 892 By-Laws

Transition

I was just informed that the Local 892 President Malana Hubbard and Financial Secretary Royale Thompson ( which are sisters!) are trying to get some by-laws passed at the next union meeting that will help them out financially! Sec Royale Thompson is a Ford retiree so she is not only making $22hr for being secretary but she is also getting a monthly pension!, she is hoping to get a bylaw passed to give her a $7 raise which will put her at $29 hr while we are having new members hire in at $11hr minus $2 hr to Belkan Temporary Services which gives them a grand total of $9hr!!!

As if this isn't bad enough they are also trying to change a current bylaw that states there must be a minimum of 901 members for their positions to be full time, they want this number reduced to 201 members, so in short, the Saline plant could ship out most of the jobs in the plant and these two sisters will continue to have full time good paying jobs!

I urge you as the membership to go to the union meeting on Saturday August 25th at 10am and vote "NO" on these bylaw changes and let those two know it is their jobs to take care of the membership as a whole and not just themselves!

I was just informed that the Local 892 President Malana Hubbard and Financial Secretary Royale Thompson ( which are sisters!) are trying to get some by-laws passed at the next union meeting that will help them out financially! Sec Royale Thompson is a Ford retiree so she is not only making $22hr for being secretary but she is also getting a monthly pension!, she is hoping to get a bylaw passed to give her a $7 raise which will put her at $29 hr while we are having new members hire in at $11hr minus $2 hr to Belkan Temporary Services which gives them a grand total of $9hr!!!

As if this isn't bad enough they are also trying to change a current bylaw that states there must be a minimum of 901 members for their positions to be full time, they want this number reduced to 201 members, so in short, the Saline plant could ship out most of the jobs in the plant and these two sisters will continue to have full time good paying jobs!

I urge you as the membership to go to the union meeting on Saturday August 25th at 10am and vote "NO" on these bylaw changes and let those two know it is their jobs to take care of the membership as a whole and not just themselves!

How will the local pay $29 an hour with only 800 or 900 $11 an hour members? Hmmm, it would take more than one members dues per month to pay just one hour of the secretary`s wages??

Remember any change in your by-laws has to be sent to Solid House for review. But, and here is a good one, if the membership approves the change the sister`s get their sack of dues money untill IUAW say`s okeedoekee..........

Good Luck with the vote..... who is in charge of counting??? :shades:

UAW members.... working for $11 an hour and paying $2 an hour juice... ..... really? Where the hell is this going on? China??

Decker

1 of the 1788

Edited by Decker

I forgot what I wanted to say about this due to the length of time it took me to pry my f*ckin' jaw off my desk...you can't be serious!?!?!?

i cant believe that you 892 people voted for these people in the first place !!!! royale is a genius for running because 892 people will believe just about anything as it has been proved more times than i care to list!----------but i will list a few from joel goddard and tom kanitzs favorite list ---- i wont cum in your mouth and the check is in the mail thanks for the votes suckers!

i cant believe that you 892 people voted for these people in the first place !!!! royale is a genius for running because 892 people will believe just about anything as it has been proved more times than i care to list!----------but i will list a few from joel goddard and tom kanitzs favorite list ---- i wont cum in your mouth and the check is in the mail thanks for the votes suckers!

its just like 898 and all the locals. they are all the same.

What are the standard for by-law changes at your plant? Is there a two reading plus discussion rule or is it vote on change first reading?

All you 892 cats be sure to vote. Decisions, decisions.....don't let the jokers on here sway your vote.

I know the girls, the governor and the general. No big surprises here this stuff has been going on

at Saline for many years. Even though the plant is not under the Blue Oval, Ford employees still

at the plant, maybe even me, but not for long.

Just stay out of the press area, things seem to fall from above.

All you 892 cats be sure to vote. Decisions, decisions.....don't let the jokers on here sway your vote.

I know the girls, the governor and the general. No big surprises here this stuff has been going on

at Saline for many years. Even though the plant is not under the Blue Oval, Ford employees still

at the plant, maybe even me, but not for long.

Just stay out of the press area, things seem to fall from above.

Hmmm.....

First post....

"but not for long"? sign your papers yet?

Come on down, CAP could always use another drama queen. "things seem to fall from above" :dry:

Decker

1 of the 1788

No drama here. A wire rope on a crane snapped in the press area at Saline, a Ford employee was nearly injured, or worse.

Not everyone is a wise azz. But I'm told CAP is a fine facility.

First post or hundredth, does that really matter?

No drama here. A wire rope on a crane snapped in the press area at Saline, a Ford employee was nearly injured, or worse.

Not everyone is a wise azz. But I'm told CAP is a fine facility.

First post or hundredth, does that really matter?

Matter? not really, hundredth or first post... but jumpimg off into the bad ass posts takes a few more that the first post, most of the time.

You are so correct, we have wise asses, dumb asses and the cute little asses, along with those asses that can change the topic of any discussion just by walking by. Then as most every plant we have our share of smart asses and a bad ass or two. Me I`m just your typical old ass, that favors a certain cute little ass over all the rest.

Also correct, CAP is a great place. We do have a down side.... White Sox Fans..... :rolleyes:

Decker

1 of the 1788

• 2 weeks later...