My New Ruby Red 2013 Fusion Titanium!

cppawlow

Thems the ones .. run the same set on my bicycle :-)

Found some decent aftermarket rims out there ... contemplating swapping them out. Never put nitrogen in my tires - may give that a go, depending on local price

Also plan on tint. Thought of HIDs but without retrofitting worried about oncoming driver glare. Will just ride with stock lights and if troubled will swap out OEM H11 for possibly H9 halogen bulbs or a better pair of H11.

Waiting for Weathertec or Huskyliner to make a cargo/trunk liner for the hybrid fusion. Ford now offers a additional carpeted liner as an accessory - but those get gunked up too fast.

Pics of the aftermarket Rim's you found would be nice. The only concern I have is that aftermarket rims may not fit the low rolling resistance tires that help the Hybrid obtain better mpg. Otherwise we'd have just gone with the 2.0 Turbo and selected the charcoal rims...

When the Husky liners come out for the FFH I'd highly recommend them. I put them in my Titanium and couldn't be happier, they do the job really well! Also they're cheaper than WeatherTech and wash off easily with hot water.
I cleaned my car hardcore inside and out (thanks to my dad for buying a garage heater for his garage, haha), and the mats kept all snow/salt out of my carpet, and anything that was left easily vacummed up since it wasn't wet when it got on the carpet.

On the other hand, the High Gloss materials are starting to scratch already, which I'm curious if they'll look good after a few years of use. I might look around for something to replace it in the future if there's something availlable.

Side-note: If you want to wash your car in the garage during the winter I'd recommend rinsing it off at a touchless wash/self wash and then using Meguiar's Ultimate Wash & Wax Anywhere. I haven't had any problems with it and it makes the car look as if it was just detailed. Just make sure to rinse off the grime though so you're not scratching up the paint with thicker dirt. I've noticed that touchless washes clean off the hard stuff but leave a fine film of dirt/water that needs to be washed off with a microfiber cloth and a good wash liquid. Plus you can use the Wash & Wax Anywhere for anything on the exterior of the car, including rims, windows and plastic parts.

Anyone else try this compound?