Thank You Bob King and IUAW

trailfndr

-The workers of Michigan thank you for the idiotic decision to go after a ballot proposal to inshrine collective bargining into our states constitution. Because of your lack of forsight, and failure to get this ill advised proposal passed, michigan will undoubtedly become the next RTW state. The Republican controlled legislature is poised, and now has an edict from the voters to go after their ultimate goal...Destruction of the Unions. Legislation will be on Gov. Snyders desk within weeks, and he will have no choice but to sign it, as the "Grand Old Party" will have more than enough votes to over-ride any veto.

How stupid can this leadership get?

-The workers of Michigan thank you for the idiotic decision to go after a ballot proposal to inshrine collective bargining into our states constitution. Because of your lack of forsight, and failure to get this ill advised proposal passed, michigan will undoubtedly become the next RTW state. The Republican controlled legislature is poised, and now has an edict from the voters to go after their ultimate goal...Destruction of the Unions. Legislation will be on Gov. Snyders desk within weeks, and he will have no choice but to sign it, as the "Grand Old Party" will have more than enough votes to over-ride any veto.

How stupid can this leadership get?

This is the exact thought a majority of Union members have had and are having this morning. Those that aren't are hoping for RTW.

Snyder wasn't going to pick this fight with Michigan gaining jobs after the bailouts and getting economically better. There was no need to push us as he was/is cruising to a re-election on the coattails of Obama's work on the bailout. He had bigger fish to fry. Now we've over-reached and we are doomed.

Your post is falling on deaf ears.

He does not care.

He will have a new Govt. job shortly working for Obie.

Naw, even Obama sees him for what he is. The Prop 2 cost him any chance of a job there.

The only hope we have now is because we swept the Supreme Court and elected our candidates. Maybe we can challenge some of these things coming out of the POSGOP shit pipe with them...God I hope so!

Legislate from the bench because the voters reject the proposal.

Yea, that's progress.

Legislate from the bench because the voters reject the proposal.

Yea, that's progress.

He means that they will judge if the laws passed are constitutional according to the Nations and then the state's constitution as they see it. I'm sure you'd be surprised at the amount of legislation from the bench that has been done by conservatives if you actually cared to educate yourself on the courts. Whether or not it's activists judges usually depends on what political side of the issue your on. If you agree with it then you most likely do not see it as activism.

• Like 1

He means that they will judge if the laws passed are constitutional according to the Nations and then the state's constitution as they see it. I'm sure you'd be surprised at the amount of legislation from the bench that has been done by conservatives if you actually cared to educate yourself on the courts. Whether or not it's activists judges usually depends on what political side of the issue your on. If you agree with it then you most likely do not see it as activism.

Thank you sir...That is EXACTLY what I meant...couldn't have written the rebuttal any better myself! I believe Cal may have pre-ejaculated out of his mouth based on his reputard slanted views. He must not care that the previously controlled GOP bench sided with the corporations and insurance companies 100% of the time...never for the little guy or working class. Do you suppose that's why they are out on their asses as we speak? At least they will have cool judge costumes next year for Halloween! :banvictory: LOL!

Thank you sir...That is EXACTLY what I meant...couldn't have written the rebuttal any better myself! I believe Cal may have pre-ejaculated out of his mouth based on his reputard slanted views. He must not care that the previously controlled GOP bench sided with the corporations and insurance companies 100% of the time...never for the little guy or working class. Do you suppose that's why they are out on their asses as we speak? At least they will have cool judge costumes next year for Halloween! :banvictory: LOL!

Hate to burst anyones bubble, But the Michigan Supreme court is STILL controlled by republicans. They have a 4-3 majority, as they have had for the past few years.

• Like 1