Blue tooth device ban all facilities

propain

do you not look out for hi-los, and go with the "pedestrians have the right of way" mentality?

Spoken like a true hi-lo druiver!

Workers should anticipate when Hi-lo drivers are going to crash into things not in the aisle and run stop signs without even slowing down.

But who should we blame for all the doors, poles and guardrails drivers run into. Do they have a right of way mentality too?

Sterling was a dangerous place in the 90's. Between the mainline, the paintline and weldmation I'm surprised there wasn't more accidents. We had an inspector get crushed between a rack and a Hi-lo just after she complained to the company and the union that she felt unsafe. Look i understand how hard the job is at some places. When i worked those jobs in 17, it was a terrible job for them. All in this one area you had

3 drivers, each responsible for a weldmation machine with three bins on the front of the machine and racks of axles on the back. 1,100 axles each machine.

1 driver just to load the mainline with axles. 4,000 a shift

1 driver to load axle shafts on both sides of the line.

1 driver to load brake drums on both sides.

Various Raymonds assisting and working on other issues

All inside the area of a quarter mile high school track. It was chaotic.

Sterling was a dangerous place in the 90's. Between the mainline, the paintline and weldmation I'm surprised there wasn't more accidents. We had an inspector get crushed between a rack and a Hi-lo just after she complained to the company and the union that she felt unsafe. Look i understand how hard the job is at some places. When i worked those jobs in 17, it was a terrible job for them. All in this one area you had

3 drivers, each responsible for a weldmation machine with three bins on the front of the machine and racks of axles on the back. 1,100 axles each machine.

1 driver just to load the mainline with axles. 4,000 a shift

1 driver to load axle shafts on both sides of the line.

1 driver to load brake drums on both sides.

Various Raymonds assisting and working on other issues

All inside the area of a quarter mile high school track. It was chaotic.

DTP is chaotic. That plant was supposed to make the ranger/f100 there's no room for train traffic and tug/Hilo to pass. The aisle space is nightmarish

DTP is chaotic. That plant was supposed to make the ranger/f100 there's no room for train traffic and tug/Hilo to pass. The aisle space is nightmarish

Sounds like Chicago

• Like 1

When it comes to Hiolo's, DTP is TAME. MAP takes the prize for the worst drivers, and the most machines needed to do the job in the tightest places. I thought Saline was bad when I was out there...but MAP is absolutly unbelievable. You can have 5-7 hilos in a single isle going both ways, and the isles are NOT wide.

I am a Hilo Driver, and have been in other places, but MAP scares any sane driver. Too many drivers, all trying to go too fast, and many not even looking where they are going.

• Like 1

When it comes to Hiolo's, DTP is TAME. MAP takes the prize for the worst drivers, and the most machines needed to do the job in the tightest places. I thought Saline was bad when I was out there...but MAP is absolutly unbelievable. You can have 5-7 hilos in a single isle going both ways, and the isles are NOT wide.

I am a Hilo Driver, and have been in other places, but MAP scares any sane driver. Too many drivers, all trying to go too fast, and many not even looking where they are going.

I am a Hilo driver at DTP if people are walking near me they better have a vest on or I will not see them,besides its a RED ZONE where I work NO WALKING.

wow someone agrees with me,I unload 24 truck everyday and I get almost that many walking by,and some have earplugs in and won't hear my horn anyways .

I get the same thing but include earphones and talking or texting on the phone. It shouldn't even get to the horn part, pedestrians are not supposed to be in restricted areas period.

• Like 1