It's official, I am doomed... 26 degree car wash

nmadole

I'm predicting I'm going to end up doing much the same when mine gets here.

Where I work I get access to cleaning equipment used for trucks so I'll probably end up pulling it into one of those stations and giving it a washdown every weekend or so. The only way to save doing it too often is probably to leave it in the garage most of the time its at home.

How does it like the snow? :)

Funny you should ask... I drove my fusion into the back yard of my house for the pics.. got stuck trying to turn around.. but the ground is still pretty soft and it was on a upward slope... It feels really good on the roads... but we havent had heavy snow fall yet...

Haha, I'm a little worried about mine right now, it's a heavy car, AWD, but with 19's wrapped in all seasons that according to spec are decent in "light snow". Up in my area, not unusual to get a foot or more of snow at any single givin times, plus high winds and drifting off the lake. I may end up buying a snow package yet.

When I first bought my Explorer, I think I was at the wash about once a week, temperatures didn't matter to me, cannot stand a dirty vehicle, and winter salt kills cars up here :D

Your car looks amazing. Black looks awesome in the snow.

• Like 1