2013 Fusion - Getting Tint

nmadole

Got mine tinted a couple of days ago...went with the legal limit here...35% on the sides and 20% on the back...which is plenty dark when you live in the Pacific Northwest overcast zone. I haven't gotten any pics yet since it has been raining almost steadily since I picked her up...will try to post some soon.

I'm getting nervous... had a company start my tint job at 10AM this morning... Called him at 2:30pm and he was just finishing the rear windows... still had the fronts to go... 4.5 hours to do the back window and two rear windows seems pretty slow... I am going to pick it up at 4:30pm... hopeing its done and looks good...

You're going to have to take it back and tell him just that. Get him to remove it and find someone else if he feels like he cannot do the job. Mine for the most part looks great, only a couple streaks that will dissapear soon, no scratches or anything. So it has to be his fault ;/

Took the tint off myself today ( I didnt trust the guy to touch my car again)... I have already contacted a Tint shop that I know I can trust back down state....

- Removing tint wasnt that bad... used a steamer, some 409, trash bag and about 5 razor blades... Burned my wrist and sliced my finger open.. but I am back to stock

• Like 1

Took the tint off myself today ( I didnt trust the guy to touch my car again)... I have already contacted a Tint shop that I know I can trust back down state....

- Removing tint wasnt that bad... used a steamer, some 409, trash bag and about 5 razor blades... Burned my wrist and sliced my finger open.. but I am back to stock

I hope you went back to demand a refund before ripping it off.

What is the range of cost to get the fusion tinted? I am debating getting mine done...from the pictures it looks pretty sweet!

Mine was around 300 ish out the door, lifetime warranty too.

Mine was $300 plus tax with warranty...same as -Strike-...seems to be pretty standard pricing for these parts (Seattle area)

Make sure to do some homework and find a place that has positive customer feedback available. Or better yet, find someone who has had it done and has had a strong positive experience.