Nice looking Aftermarket HID's

Lateron

Wow that's amazing, exactly what I wanted to do on my fusion!

Any idea where I'd have to go and what to ask for to get something similar done?

I'm a complete newb when it comes to mods, from what I gather he got someone to professionally install a new set of HID lights with an LED strip thereby replacing all the headlights he got from factory?

Not sure but it looks like he replaced his fog lights too. How much does this all cost? Does it void warranty?

Thanks guys!

Wow that's amazing, exactly what I wanted to do on my fusion!

where I'd have to go and what to ask for to get something similar done?

I'm a complete newb when it comes to mods, from what I gather he got someone to professionally install a new set of HID lights with an LED strip thereby replacing all the headlights he got from factory?

Not sure but it looks like he replaced his fog lights too. How much does this all cost? Does it void warranty?

Thanks guys!

Technically you can do it yourself. It woud involve baking and seperating the headlights to install. If you wanted it professionally done youd have to look locally or use a place like aacstyle.com or flashtech.

The actual HID lights are as simple as a half hour of work and a 40 dollar plug and play kit from the likes of vvme or ddm. Double that price if your doing fogs.

He used the factory lights. Obviously if you have any headlight issues it will no longer be covered.