‘Lock Their Doors,’ ‘Load Their Guns’

As the economy progressively slides deeper into the gutter, this will become the norm. However, Obama under the guise of the UN wants your guns so that you cannot defend you or your family. Just look at England and the man that shot the intruders that had broke into his home, several times. He went to jail for not turning in his shotgun as ordered.

I for one have no intent in turning over any of my guns. It's going to get really interesting the next few years as I see major historical changes coming to this country.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/11/30/city-attorney-tells-san-bernardino-residents-to-lock-their-doors-load-their-guns-because-of-police-downsizing/

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/lock-your-doors-and-prepare-to-defend-your-family

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1161832/Id-shoot-vermin-Ten-years-jailed-murder-teenage-burglar-farmer-Tony-Martin-defiant.html

And read this headline, he "murdered" the intruder

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/norfolk/3009769.stm

YAY!!! The US makes all weapons illegal and Canada will have a huge market to fill..just like prohibition, all that will happen is law abiding citizens will relinquish their weapons (and be bitter about it) and criminals will keep theirs. The big problem is, as weapons dissapear, the price goes up. Then you will have former law abiding people smuggling guns into the US for HUGE profits and killing anybody that tries to stop them...yup EXACTLY LIKE prohibition and alcohol.

Alcohol is one thing, guns? mmmm, I think if this bullshat is ever passed there will be a civil war/anarchy/whatever but it won't be pretty. When "uncle bob" is shot by police for owning/brandishing a weapon, the whole family will become an enemy of the state. This will continue and escalate.

I can only pray this kind of crap doesn't happen, but with the last vote, I'm seriously losing faith in the US and 51% of the people.

Heck, we're always crying for immigration, maybe we'll get some good US immigrants this time instead of the draft dodgers like last time?

So looking at England 14 or so years ago tells us Obama wants our guns? And also the fact that San Bernadino is cutting back the police force means Obama wants to take my guns under the guise of the US. I doubt even Goingbroke understood how you came to these conclusions based on this evidence, he just wants to use any and all opportunity to explain how some Americans are ruining America for Canadian conservatives like him.

Edited by Langston Hughes

So looking at England 14 or so years ago tells us Obama wants our guns? And also the fact that San Bernadino is cutting back the police force means Obama wants to take my guns under the guise of the US. I doubt even Goingbroke understood how you came to these conclusions based on this evidence, he just wants to use any and all opportunity to explain how some Americans are ruining America for Canadian conservatives like him.

You should read more than the liberal publications:

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/obama-un-arms-treaty/2012/07/03/id/444320

More than 130 congressmen, led by Rep. Mike Kelly, R-Pa., signed a letter sent to President Barack Obama Monday expressing their opposition to a U.N. arms trade treaty if it violates U.S. gun owner rights and sovereignty.

The United Nations is starting a month-long negotiation for a long-delayed treaty on international standards for importing and exporting conventional weapons.

Proponents say the treaty will simply replicate U.S. standards in much of the rest of the world without affecting domestic gun sales, The Hill reports. But gun rights activities are concerned.

“The UN's actions to date indicate that the ATT [united Nations Arms Trade Treaty] is likely to pose significant threats to our national security, foreign policy, and economic interests as well as our constitutional rights,” the letter states. “The U.S. must establish firm red lines for the ATT and state unequivocally that it will oppose the ATT if it infringes on our rights or threatens our ability to defend our interests.”

The letter includes specific demands — that the treaty leave out small arms and ammunition and recognize an individual’s right to self-defense.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2011/07/26/democrats-oppose-obama-un-gun-control-treaty

http://www.independentsentinel.com/2012/12/obama-might-reclassify-semiautomatic-firearms-second-amendment-alert/

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/07/18/un-gun-control-treaty-will-reveal-gun-laws-obama-really-supports/

You should read more than the liberal publications:

LOL. It's my fault that you did a lousy post without sourcing your theories? Do you expect everyone to keep with where you got your conspiracy theories on their own, or could you give us at least some hints?

Perhaps you should stop reading about politics for a while. I see that you've used the downtime after the election to recharge the Conspiracy theory machine. Good for you. I've been putting together a top 25 Christmas song playlist and mix CD's for friends and families.

LOL. It's my fault that you did a lousy post without sourcing your theories? Do you expect everyone to keep with where you got your conspiracy theories on their own, or could you give us at least some hints?

Perhaps you should stop reading about politics for a while. I see that you've used the downtime after the election to recharge the Conspiracy theory machine. Good for you. I've been putting together a top 25 Christmas song playlist and mix CD's for friends and families.

And this is the best you can come up with? Conspiracy Theories?

How about Obama's voting record?

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-250_162-2369157.html

Obama regularly supported gun-control measures, including a ban on semiautomatic "assault weapons" and a limit on handgun purchases to one a month.

He also opposed letting people use a self-defense argument if charged with violating local handgun bans by using weapons in their homes. The bill was a reaction to a Chicago-area man who, after shooting an intruder, was charged with a handgun violation.

Supporters framed the issue as a fundamental question of whether homeowners have the right to protect themselves.

Obama joined several Chicago Democrats who argued the measure could open loopholes letting gun owners use their weapons on the street. They said local governments should have the final say, but the self-defense exception passed 41-16 and ultimately became state law.

People that cry "it's a conspiracy theory" are usually misinformed and too ignorant of the facts to counter a debate. Or they know the other person is correct but cannot admit to the fact but just have to post bullshit responses because they get a feeling of power at having the last remark in an argument. Shouting conspiracy theory is a form of the straw man argument.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

A straw man or straw person, also known in the UK as an Aunt Sally,[1][2] is a type of argument and is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.[3] To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by replacing it with a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition (the "straw man"), and to refute it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.[3][4]

As the economy progressively slides deeper into the gutter, this will become the norm. However, Obama under the guise of the UN wants your guns so that you cannot defend you or your family. Just look at England and the man that shot the intruders that had broke into his home, several times. He went to jail for not turning in his shotgun as ordered.

I for one have no intent in turning over any of my guns. It's going to get really interesting the next few years as I see major historical changes coming to this country.

http://losangeles.cb...ice-downsizing/

http://theeconomicco...end-your-family

http://www.dailymail...in-defiant.html

And read this headline, he "murdered" the intruder

http://news.bbc.co.u...olk/3009769.stm

Enough of the right wing lies. This lie has been going on for years. No one is coming after are guns! Gun laws are more laxed now than they were under the Bush years and that is a Fact not a lie. The only thing that is pissing me off is the price I have to pay for ammo because of lobbyist like the NRA. Thats the only thing the NRA is doing for me is hurting my pockets. If gun manufactures would get rid of these lobbbyist than I would pay less for ammo and weapons. The more they cry somebody is trying to take away our guns the richer they become and the more money I have to spend to enjoy my guns! Wake up and see for yourself whats really going on and stop listening to the lies. Guns sales are thru the roof and these guys are making out like fat cats by playing on the fears of the consumers. I'm sick and tired of the NRA raising our taxes. Because thats exactly what their doing when they raise the price of ammo. Join the right fight and boycott lobbyist! Lobbyist equals higher prices. These greedy bastards will never get enough. Their just like death! Wake up and stop being used because you are not benefitting from it. If your going to be a spokesman for these lies at least get something out of it other than having to pay more out of your pocket. I guess this is just another example of voting against ones best interest.

• Like 1

Sure there are more gun sales since Obama took office. That's because most of us realise he is a gun grabber and will do so the first chance he can. All you have to do is look at his voting record.

This is a note from my senator, which is a democrat. Even she is wise to Obama.

Nonetheless, in light of concerns about the development of such a treaty, I joined with Senator John Tester of Montana and a dozen of my colleagues in writing to President Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton about the prospect of an arms trade treaty. The letter, while supportive of the goal of keeping arms out of the hands of terrorists, criminals, and rogue states, makes clear that I will not support any treaty that jeopardizes American sovereignty or our Constitutional right of gun ownership. I have attached a copy of the letter for you to review.

As you know, the Second Amendment to the Constitution guarantees Americans the fundamental right to bear arms. I strongly support legal and safe gun ownership by law-abiding citizens and have consistently voted to uphold this constitutional right. For example, I have voted to permit residents of the District of Columbia to own and purchase firearms, and I supported an amendment to a spending bill that would prevent funding for any international organization that requires the registration of firearms or places a tax on any firearm owned by a United States Citizen. This would include any efforts by the United Nations. In short, I will not support international efforts that infringe on Americans' Second Amendment rights.

Please know that I will continue working to protect the constitutional rights of all Missourians, as well as preserve the hunting and sportsmanship culture of Missouri.

Again, thank you for contacting me. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future if I can be of further assistance to you on this or any other issue.

Sincerely,

6rjau1.png

Claire McCaskill

United States Senator

My advise to you, if you shoot alot, learn to reload. Lee makes several cheap presses and dies that will work fine for the average shooter.

People that cry "it's a conspiracy theory" are usually misinformed and too ignorant of the facts to counter a debate. Or they know the other person is correct but cannot admit to the fact but just have to post bullshit responses because they get a feeling of power at having the last remark in an argument. Shouting conspiracy theory is a form of the straw man argument.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

A straw man or straw person, also known in the UK as an Aunt Sally,[1][2] is a type of argument and is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.[3] To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by replacing it with a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition (the "straw man"), and to refute it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.[3][4]

While that's a good attempt, I did not create a straw man. I merely suggested that you did a poor job of connecting what you sourced with what your premise was. I still can see no connection between your original links and the contention that Obama through the UN wants our guns. But let us revisit your original links and see if i missed one.

1. No mention of Obama nor the UN.

2. No mention of Obama nor the UN

3. No mention of Obama nor the UN

4. No mention of Obama nor the UN

So please do tell how you came to this conclusion based on these articles?

Edited by Langston Hughes

CNN's Don Lemon, apparently an African-American, recently decried the need to have high power firearms. That only police should have such weapons.

Hasn't the black community had issues with police abusing and assaulting them as a race? Hasn't that recently been the subject of outcries from the black community?

One would wonder how someone could twist their thought process to suddenly encourage the people to be submissive to the state to the point that they espouse the concept that the police should be able to overpower all citizens for any reason and at any time.despite the history only one generation away.

CNN's Don Lemon, apparently an African-American, recently decried the need to have high power firearms. That only police should have such weapons.

Hasn't the black community had issues with police abusing and assaulting them as a race? Hasn't that recently been the subject of outcries from the black community?

One would wonder how someone could twist their thought process to suddenly encourage the people to be submissive to the state to the point that they espouse the concept that the police should be able to overpower all citizens for any reason and at any time.despite the history only one generation away.

Is this really what they want us to do when faced with an immediate deadly threat? Just get on our knees and hope the police arrive in time to save us? We all know that won't happen. The police usually arrive just in time to secure the crime scene for the forensics team. The victim is rarely saved.

I guess the next thing we'll be forced to buy is life insurance (ObamaLife?) to make sure our survivors are cared for after we're gone.

While I wouldn't suggest every person get an assault weapon to defend themselves against the police, I will say it's possible to be submissive and not be defenseless against them.

The most effective defense against the authorities seems to be the video camera.

The gun is the most effective defense while you're waiting for the police to get there.

• Like 1

While I wouldn't suggest every person get an assault weapon to defend themselves against the police, I will say it's possible to be submissive and not be defenseless against them.

The most effective defense against the authorities seems to be the video camera.

The gun is the most effective defense while you're waiting for the police to get there.

Since I'm in the process of becoming a CHL holder, I now have a lawyer on retainer to not only represent me in case of an incident but also to protect my rights from overly-exuberant police officers and district attorneys.