MKZ Brochure now available online

EcoBoost

The sunroof is very nice, and I wish one that big was an option on the Fusion. But I really prefer the Fusion's body overall...the rear end, in particular.

Edit: And prior to the new generation of both the Fusion and MKZ, I was absolutely convinced that my next car would be an MKZ because it was much more visually appealing than the fusion.

Edited by BlackTitanium

Crazy, you can only get 18" summer tires on the hybrid.  It's strange they wouldn't put all season tires on that model.

That must be an error. All configurators I've seen so far have the 19" wheels available as well - and even the pictures in the brochure show them on the Hybrid. Would be funny if you could only get summer-tires on such a car...hahaha..

I just can't get over the insanity at the Ford Motor Company's design, engineering and marketing departments.  Quoting the brochure:  "Hold on while we remove the barriers.  The open spaciousness of Lincoln MKZ is a result of what's not there.  For instance: no traditional shifter.  We eliminated the intrusive knob to create a thin center console that flows gracefully through the cabin."

It's not the shifter knob that's intrusive, it's the center console itself!

Edited by Taurusguy