Happy Holidays Fusion & MKZ Forum

DarkeRetribution

The wait for some of us is almost over! It's exciting..but Christmas is right around the corner and I thought I'd spread Christmas cheer. Afterall some of the people over at the FordFusionClub are doing ANYTHING to scare new people out of their Fusions.

marley.jpg

..I'm glad no one here is this barbaric. Nope, we've all waited patiently and kindly and sympathetically for the one car we know will rule them all. So enjoy the holidays for the new year will be here before you know it and with it a sweep of new Fusions for us all!

532259_395785047163839_1355307330_n.jpg

Edited by DarkeRetribution
  • Like 1

Merry White Christmas from "Ruby" to all Fusion owners, soon to be owners, and fans :)  Drove in the snow last night on snow covered roads, and it was very stable.  It got 38 mpg on my trip 25 mile trip back from my partner's parents house.  I noticed this morning the rear wheel wells really collect the snow (but not the fronts), so I had to clear it out.Ok, supposed to be a picture here but it doesn't seem to be working...ughhhh oh well.

Edited by lmp180psu
  • Like 1