January 7 is here! Post updates on Fusion Hybrid Titanium scheduling here

elle

I'm with you brotha!! But who do we voice our concerns to? My dealer can't do anything, Marketing on their build site is no good. We need a POC, but I'm sure there's an engineering or cost based reason for it!

I never expected it to be a functioning dual exhaust system, only a cosmetic one. Even in the brochure I downloaded today at Ford.com the page for Hybrid Titanium shows the dual exhaust. Again, I know I was warned that form follows function but I am super disappointed at this and have been looking all day at SEs in my area to see if I can find one that matches what I want. The only thing holding me back, frankly, is how good my dealer has been to me. I really want them to have the sale, but they don't have a car for me.

I never expected it to be a functioning dual exhaust system, only a cosmetic one. Even in the brochure I downloaded today at Ford.com the page for Hybrid Titanium shows the dual exhaust. Again, I know I was warned that form follows function but I am super disappointed at this and have been looking all day at SEs in my area to see if I can find one that matches what I want. The only thing holding me back, frankly, is how good my dealer has been to me. I really want them to have the sale, but they don't have a car for me.

Did you put a deposit down? Is it refundable?

I put 500 down and was told it was not refundable. I thought it was strange when she said that.

Okay, my dealer is going to try to get a car for me. I changed my mind (again) and decided I really want this one, which is configured almost exactly the way I wanted it, except it adds the moonroof and the navigation. It is much less money than the Titanium and offers more that I will probably find useful.

This one is at another local dealer. He will let me know if he can get it for me sometime today. http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=3FA6P0LU2DR209336

Sorry to lose you, Elle. I will miss the dual exhaust but will console myself with the Sony twelve speakers, push button start, ambient lighting, intelligent access .... I can, however, understand trading away some of that for nav or lane keeping etc. They aren't for me and I am a bit of an audiophile. If I found out the Sony went the was of the dual exhaust I would join you, Post pics!

Welcome, bkmartin. What color and options did you select?

I ordered the Silver with black interior and the only other option above the base hybrid Ti was the premium floor mats. Those mats are pricey, but I didn't like the base ones at all.

I wish other wheel options were available on the hybrid ti (like the 5 spoke). I'm hoping I learn to like the wheels...

I think you will be happy with whatever you opt for, Elle. Plus you live in California :-)

Beware the "premium" floor mats, bk. Many have said they aren't worth the price. Have the dealer show you some ahead of time so you know what you are getting.

I am trying to work a deal to swap out the stock Ti wheels for the 18" 5 spoke. Likely ain't gonna happen, but a boy can dream.

I did look at the premium and regular mats before placing the order. I agree the premium are overpriced, but I felt the regular ones were just terrible. Instead of immediately having to get something aftermarket, I went for the premium ones.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who would prefer a sportier wheel. I guess we are pretty much out of luck. I may end up ebaying the original wheels and buying the 5 spokes.

This is my take on it too. I'm annoyed that they dropped the dual exhaust, but there are so many other things I want in the titanium that are hard to get or not offered at all on the SE (the Sony audio system and push button start, etc.) that it doesn't make sense to me to bail out. I also found the sport seats much more comfortable than the standard seats. That alone would be reason enough for me to stick with the titanium trim line.

I will miss the dual exhaust but will console myself with the Sony twelve speakers, push button start, ambient lighting, intelligent access

I did look at the premium and regular mats before placing the order. I agree the premium are overpriced, but I felt the regular ones were just terrible. Instead of immediately having to get something aftermarket, I went for the premium ones.

If someone did want to get aftermarket premium mats (not huskies or weatherbeaters), what are the best ones?

I'm working out an arrangement to go SE with technology pkg, luxury, moonroof, navigation. Not as much reason to stay titanium for me anymore. Still figuring it out and meeting with the dealer this week. Just not happy ford changed the look on me, I imagine others will do what Elle and are thinking. Best way a customer can talk. I am still a fusion hybrid fan. I suppose I will need to change my name, huh.

Well, I haven't heard back from my dealer other than to let me know that of the two I was looking at, the one with the charcoal interior (my preference) is still in transit. He said he would try for the other one, but I don't know if he'll be able to get it for me. I suppose if that can't happen I'll end up with the Titanium, anyway. Kind of bummed because I thought maybe I'd have a car this weekend, but now I'm back to wondering when.