January 7 is here! Post updates on Fusion Hybrid Titanium scheduling here

elle

Yes, if they are scheduling orders this week it stands to reason we won't see them until next week. And I'm sure all the orders will not be scheduled at once. So even if they are scheduling it doesn't mean any of our cars will be scheduled then. I have not been expecting any further information until next week, actually.

Nobody knows the troubles I've seen ... Nobody knows my sorrow ...

Wish she were coming sooner - but will be all the sweeter when she finally arrives.

Nonetheless, delaying my gratification so has made me so much more a better person that, really, a reward is obviously in order ... perhaps some crucial Fusion accessory or three?

• Like 1

@Neod192 - Remember, if you decide to order an Energi . . . if you do enough driving between charges, enough to when the car will leave electric only mode, your mileage will likely be less than a standard Fusion Hybrid. This is because the extra batteries make the car heavier. Something to consider.

Edited by federale

@Neod192 - Remember, if you decide to order an Energi . . . if you do enough driving between charges, enough to when the car will leave electric only mode, your mileage will likely be less than a standard Fusion Hybrid. This is because the extra batteries make the car heavier. Something to consider.

Yeah, but decided to stick with the Hybrid. Saw the trunk space in the Energi and it's mostly non-existent ... The rear seats still fold down, but the opening to the trunk is like a mail slot !

Yeah, but decided to stick with the Hybrid. Saw the trunk space in the Energi and it's mostly non-existent ... The rear seats still fold down, but the opening to the trunk is like a mail slot !

Do you have a link to any pictures. I'm curious about how much space is lost. What is the trunk size?

Im went ahead and looked it up. You lose a third of trunk space going from hybrid to energi.

16.0 Fusion/12.0 Hybrid/8.2 Fusion Energi

Edited by fusionTX

Do you have a link to any pictures. I'm curious about how much space is lost. What is the trunk size?

Im went ahead and looked it up. You lose a third of trunk space going from hybrid to energi.

16.0 Fusion/12.0 Hybrid/8.2 Fusion Energi

I posted the pics on Facebook, but someone else posted pics/dimensions here:

http://www.fordfusionenergiforum.com/topic/472-fusion-energi-trunk-pictures/

Got a call from my dealer today...they stated the production of the FFH Ti is on hold...he did not know what that means and hope to find out more this week. Check with your dealers and see what they know. They offered to switch me back to my previous order (coming from the distant end) or I could continue to hurry up and wait. Retired AF...I can hurry up and wait with the best of them. Let me know what you hear.

Wow! Could it be Ford is listening? I would wait 4-6 more months or more if it meant dual integrated tailpipes on the titanium! I spoke with my dealer last Friday and they said scheduling would occur late January, February production, and the car available early March. I'm staying with Titanium Hybrid after all. It's hard, I'm not thrilled about it. I decided to sell my stock in Ford to show some act of defiance. Hehe.

I sent an e-mail to my dealer to follow up on the cars I asked him about last week. There were big sales this past weekend so I doubt anyone wanted to part with any inventory, but they are still showing up on cars.com today, so that could be a good thing. I'll see what he says. If he absolutely can't get one of those, then I guess I am waiting.

Here we go! (Mabye) This was on the energi forum so I hope we will see Hybrid titanium's soon!!

pluggedin

• photo-thumb-37.jpg?_r=0
  • Members
  • bullet_black.png
  • 76 posts
  • LocationTucson, AZ
  • Current Vehicle:2001 Toyota Camry SE, 2013 Fusion Titanium Energi Ordered 11/5/12, ETA 2/15/13

Posted Yesterday, 06:00 PM

I received my VIN and estimated build/delivery dates this afternoon so I am excited to start this thread on this forum. I'm just not sure how to go about it, so I hope it comes out right! Yahoo!!!

Model: Ruby Red 2013 Ti Fusion Hybrid Plug-In (POS, RR, 800A, 13B, 18C, 53B, 55M, 90A, 60N)
Date Ordered: Monday, 11/5/12
Promised Delivery time: 12-20 weeks
VIN Available: 1/23/13
Window Sticker Available:
Scheduled Build Week: 2/4/13
Scheduled Build Date: TBD
Actual Build Date: TBD
Released from Factory for Shipping: TBD
Rail car ID available: TBD
Estimated Delivery Date: 3/10/13 (as of 1/23/13)
Estimated Delivery Date:
Actual Delivery Date: TBD
State: AZ

Note to STAFF: I may have put this under the wrong topic, feel free to move it if I did.

Edited by pluggedin, Yesterday, 06:04 PM.

Edited by chuckokie36
  • Like 1