WeatherTech Liners Now Available

hermans

Yikes. Those premium mats are lacking a heaping dose of premium. Thanks Jeff_h.

Yeah and I got two sets with the car where the driver's mat is minimal. So I then went and bought a set of Lloyd's mats because the pic on autoanything's web site showed full coverage, but then I received then and now have THREE sets with minimal driver's coverage. I will not be using these and they are still in the box, and autoanything charged me the restocking fee but said to keep them instead of them paying for return shipping.

So anyone who wants a set of Lloyd's front mats (driver's mat is the same dinky size), you pay the shipping and they are yours, PM me if interested.

Edited by jeff_h

So today I pulled the trigger on the purchase of the Husky Liners from AutoAnything.com. They gave me a 10% discount code and shipping is free for just over $100. Much cheaper than the WeatherTechs. and the Husky's cover more of the dead pedal than the WeatherTechs (the only main difference I see between the two brands).

I bought mine from huskylinerfactoryoutlet.com, and it came to $90 shipped. They are not affiliated with huskyliner.com, but seems like it was shipped directly from the husky factory. Not sure if I really recommend them though. I ended up receiving the product eventually, but the communication was poor. I place the order on a Monday, and received a confirmation email. By Friday I never received an email saying the product was shipped, so I sent an email to their customer support site (forget calling, I was on hold for 20+ mins and gave up). Didn't receive a response back from support until Wednesday with a tracking number. Received the item on Thursday (9 business days from original order). Then on Friday received an automated email saying my item had shipped. LOL.

Again, I received the item eventually and they fit excellent, and from pictures provide more coverage vs the weathertechs. If you don't mind potentially slow shipping and bad communication, then huskylinerfactoryoutlet.com will have the best price.

Again, I received the item eventually and they fit excellent, and from pictures provide more coverage vs the weathertechs. If you don't mind potentially slow shipping and bad communication, then huskylinerfactoryoutlet.com will have the best price.

The price I see today is $123.95. It must have went up since you bought yours. The model # I'm looking at is 99751.

Anyone know if the WeatherTechs fit in an AWD model? I know the Huskys don't...

Husky has already said they will give a free replacement front passenger side to those who purchase the current 2013 fusion set but have the AWD. I have the huskies and even the one that does not fit, fits pretty good. I like them better than the weather techs I had in my maxima as they were much harder and after awhile the dirt did not come off anymore and they always looked dirty no matter how much i scrubbed.

• 1 month later...
So today I pulled the trigger on the purchase of the Husky Liners from AutoAnything.com. They gave me a 10% discount code and shipping is free for just over $100. Much cheaper than the WeatherTechs. and the Husky's cover more of the dead pedal than the WeatherTechs (the only main difference I see between the two brands).

I ordered my Husky's today as well! Got them from Autoanything.com for $93.11 shipped :) I was trying to find a coupon online, and nothing worked. I chatted with them and they gave me 10% off!