Lincoln MKC Concept Debuts! (Photos and Video!)

I'm very impressed with the stance-- if I didn't know any better, I'd say it was a 4WD CUV based on a RWD architecture, like the Infiniti FX. Very cab-rearward, with a surprisingly-long hood.

I'd love to see this in a deep purple or black cherry color-- something dark, mysterious, and luxurious.

Aside from the mail-slot that somehow passed for a rear window (but i guess everybody does that nowadays), I have to say, Ford (Lincoln?) might have a really good thing going here.

Aside from the mail-slot that somehow passed for a rear window (but i guess everybody does that nowadays), I have to say, Ford (Lincoln?) might have a really good thing going here.

On many vehicles even the side windows are virtual mail slots, too.

Edited by grbeck

Call me impressed... There are a few minor detail details I don't like (not liking the kink up at the middle of the split wing grill), but the overall design is really crisp. See elements of the Infiniti FX and BMW X utes which isn't a bad thing. But the impression thru the use of strong distinctly Lincoln styling coupled by a mix of many throughout is of something unique. It also has done a good job at "hinding" its Escape roots... I see it in the roof line, but the strong shoulder flares and different hood line does a well job at hiding the bones. I very well might have found my next car.