Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

My saleswoman is sweet as can be and very likeable, but she probably doesn't know what a visibility report is, and she wouldn't know how to access it, if she did. That being said, she bends over backwards for her clients., and I would recommend her to friends. It really is too bad that information is so hard to come by.

Maybe that's a fitting comment to put into your post-delivery survey, that the Sales Manager and/or Inventory Manager don't appear to communicate all the pertinent information that a purchaser may want on down to their sales representatives.

• Like 1

Jeff,

Here is my info for the spreadsheet:

FFH Hybrid Ti

Ordered: March 9, 2103

VIN assigned: March 21, 2013

VIN:3FA6P0RU8DR295954

To be Scheduled: To Day April 8, 2013

Window sticker:

Build day:

Built:

ETA:

Added. Welcome to the club. Sorry so late, just got back and I am catching up.

Edited by taylorjd

My saleswoman is sweet as can be and very likeable, but she probably doesn't know what a visibility report is, and she wouldn't know how to access it, if she did. That being said, she bends over backwards for her clients., and I would recommend her to friends. It really is too bad that information is so hard to come by.

That is a good salesperson, you just need to educate them more to make them better :reading:

Where does Union Pacific come up with the names that the train arrives and departs from. Mine has arrived in Desert, NM. Where the hell is desert at? LOL It's almost like someone at UP was a smart ass and decided to name a city out in the middle of the desert, desert NM, to keep people like me from knowing where their car is at! LOL

Where does Union Pacific come up with the names that the train arrives and departs from. Mine has arrived in Desert, NM. Where the hell is desert at? LOL It's almost like someone at UP was a smart ass and decided to name a city out in the middle of the desert, desert NM, to keep people like me from knowing where their car is at! LOL

I think the station names go by old weather station names.

Looking at a past veh visibility report from another user, Desert was passed less than an hour after El Paso TX and about 8 hours before Vaughn NM... so on the below linked map it would be at the bottom center... kinda where the terrain looks like a......desert.

http://www.up.com/cs/groups/public/documents/up_pdf_nativedocs/pdf_new_mexico_usguide.pdf

Well mine (ETTX 710309) is somewhere in Illinois. I cannot understand the poor computer voice of the city name. To me it sounded like "pencilIlliois" at Mar 29 9:47 PM MT. My guess is that was "Penfield, Illinois". Does anyone have any idea? I am batting about 50-50 on these names.

Found it :) South Holland, Illinois, Arrived 12:20 AM (not sure of the time zone).

When I put "Yard Center, IL" in Google maps, it's the same location as South Holland, Illinois.

Judging on it's path, this train is going to go right through Cleveland (dropping mine off) on it's way to you (Baltimore I believe)

I was given an ETA of 4/10. I'm thinking it's going to be sooner.

Maybe that's a fitting comment to put into your post-delivery survey, that the Sales Manager and/or Inventory Manager don't appear to communicate all the pertinent information that a purchaser may want on down to their sales representatives.

I'm in her office right now and she has a visibility report for someone else, but she can't remember how to pull it up. Gotta love her!

She's going to ask someone. I can't complain about her because she really does care.

I will say one thing, those order screens Ford uses seem archaic and very hard to use.

I'm in her office right now and she has a visibility report for someone else, but she can't remember how to pull it up. Gotta love her! She's going to ask someone. I can't complain about her because she really does care. I will say one thing, those order screens Ford uses seem archaic and very hard to use.

I think all of that means, she is cute :kiss:

I think all of that means, she is cute :kiss:

lol Cute is not what comes to mind. She is very genuine and fun to be around though.

No one in the office today could run a visibility report. Have to wait till Monday...

I was worried because my car seemed stuck in Nogales for a couple of days, but

It left this morning, so we're on the move again.

• Like 1

I think the tracking on Google maps is fun. Mine is in the Yard Center in Illinois. I have a feeling it maybe there a while, being sorted before making the last leg..

When you have the complete route, please shoot me a copy. Mine's going to take the same route. Thanks.

Edited by Fastronaut