Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

Yea, I got my VIN at last! Only took 8 weeks!

I saw that in the tracking forum. Congrats! I love how cyberdman said he could not find your order using the information you supplied, and then he found your order using the exact same information he said did not work :doh:

• Like 1

With a build date of April 18 your sticker will be created on April 11 (today). It will be available for download very late tonight or tomorrow. Lots of things can change that timing but that is the normal timing. I checked my 2010 Fusion Hybrid and it matches that timing.

My build date is scheduled for Monday the 15th and still no sticker for me. Hope that doesn't mean something's wrong and I get rescheduled... :sad:

Malibu - So sorry to hear about the screw-up. That's just terrible news.

This is really strange, I was searching dealer inventory last night and came across a car that has all my same features but the window sticker looks different than all the others not to mention it has the old pricing for added features.

Sticker was generated 4/8/13 build date comes up as 2/28/13 on ETIS.

Anyone have any thoughts?

VIN#3FA6P0RUXDR276063

I saw that in the tracking forum. Congrats! I love how cyberdman said he could not find your order using the information you supplied, and then he found your order using the exact same information he said did not work :doh:

yup, but I was NOT going to mention that THERE.

Nice car, but I got to say what really caught my eye is how CLEAN your garage is!! My garage has not looked that nice, like ever! Congrats on getting you car!

LOL, three weeks ago you could not walk in it. I cleaned it out, put up insulation and Wallboard and painted it, just in time for my new car!

https://plus.google.com/photos/115104764644546017848/albums/5865234432951217937?authkey=CO6r66CIo93A3AE

Completed 360: http://t.co/emiNyLHY6D

• Like 1

Taylorjd, are those illuminated door sills? If so, did you buy them (how much?) and install them yourself?

Wow, forgot them on my list. I did buy them, but I had the dealer install all of the parts. There were $168 at The Ford Source/Downs Motorspots

I have not had much time to do much driving (hopefully next week, this week is booked). I took a few photos, have a few add-ons; locking lug nuts, door wind deflectors, rear bumper guard, rear cargo carpet, and WeatherTech floor liners. I really like the look and the fit of the WeatherTech!

You worried someone will swipe those sexy 17" Energi rims to replace their 19" H-spokes? ;)

Where and how much for the rear bumper guard?

• Like 1

Wow, forgot them on my list. I did buy them, but I had the dealer install all of the parts. There were $168 at The Ford Source/Downs Motorspots

Is that a local store or did you get them online? How much did the dealer charge you to install them? Do you know how much the dealer was going to charge you for the parts? I've asked Ford why this wasn't an option and they had no answer :shrug:

Is that a local store or did you get them online? How much did the dealer charge you to install them? Do you know how much the dealer was going to charge you for the parts? I've asked Ford why this wasn't an option and they had no answer :shrug:

It was online: http://www.thefordsource.com/store/car_accessories/fusion.htm

You worried someone will swipe those sexy 17" Energi rims to replace their 19" H-spokes? ;)

Where and how much for the rear bumper guard?

The Bumper guard or protection is a little sticker for $66, not sure if it is worth it, but it does say Fusion on it :)

• Like 1

Just took delivery about an hour ago.

Delivery of what? I thought your Fusion was stuck in limbo somewhere. Congrats! Hope you're a happy camper now and we get to see the happy / joyful / exciting side of you! Please post pictures and impressions of the car (even if it's not a Fusion).

• Like 3

My friends, this thread is so crazy :) in a good way, but so much to go through.

So if you may, please post any spreadsheet updates to this new thread that I just started.

Thank you :)

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/53406-fusion-order-progress-spreadsheet-add-updates-only-please/

Just getting Private notes to you should work too.

• Like 1