Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

Ruby Red for me too.

But I may not be waiting for my build, I told mine and two other dealers that I'll take the first Ruby with all the options that arrives!

Still can't believe how far down the 2013 list I am since I ordered Jan 1. "My dealer has failed me for the last time..."

• Like 1

Ruby Red for me too.

But I may not be waiting for my build, I told mine and two other dealers that I'll take the first Ruby with all the options that arrives!

Still can't believe how far down the 2013 list I am since I ordered Jan 1. "My dealer has failed me for the last time..."

Wazzul,

After what my dealer did, I was really tempted (still am sort of) to start a new thread called "Dealer screw-ups and unethical practice".

But not sure that would be fair, as there are so many dealers that are awesome, ice=capades really proving that.

But I really wonder how many times orders are messed up just because the dealer doesn't pay attention, or intentionally uses a customer for their own gain.

Not a perfect world, but we all keep our eyes on our goal !!!!

• Like 1

Wazzul,

After what my dealer did, I was really tempted (still am sort of) to start a new thread called "Dealer screw-ups and unethical practice".

But not sure that would be fair, as there are so many dealers that are awesome, ice=capades really proving that.

But I really wonder how many times orders are messed up just because the dealer doesn't pay attention, or intentionally uses a customer for their own gain.

Not a perfect world, but we all keep our eyes on our goal !!!!

Now now, mine was no where near what happen to you!! Sorry about that bud.

I'm just a little tired of them telling me one thing only to see something else actually happen. When I was choosing a dealership they were telling me all sorts of things about how Ford gives certain allotments these "special" cars (they made a point of how many Raptors they get through the dealership). They told me customer orders ALWAYS get filled before dealer stock. They told me only small dealers that don't get many "special" cars so they're allowed to lock in incentives at the time of order not just give you incentives at time of delivery... I've been able to prove via these Forums and by looking at local dealer inventory that each of these are either a blatant lie or just that the Salesman and Sales Manager are ignorant of what's actually happening.

Problem is, I like the guys they're very nice and act like they're bending over backwards for me. So a week ago I told my dealer I was tired of waiting (it's going to be at least another 6-8 weeks on my delivery) and supplied them with VIN's of cars that were arriving in the state in the next couple weeks. I picked a couple different colors for my list (after all this was just a test) and asked if there's any way I could get one of them? Salesman looked into it and came back saying he got the ok from the Manager to do a trade with another dealer to get the car I want BUT all the cars I sent were pre-sold he said he'd keep watching and we could get one if it arrived prior to mine. I took him for his word, but after 3-4 days back on the forums and looking at these dealer inventories, I started to wonder. Turns out a few of those cars started arriving at those other dealerships so I contacted one of them. Yep, that car was available for sale until earlier that day when somebody snatched it up and they have another one (that was included in my list, but White) arriving this week that's available...

So now I wait, have three salespeople watching Inventories for the exact car I want and I'll get the first one that arrives. I have an x-plan pin, $750 private case and the current $500 incentive so I'm basically locked in to a price. The only thing is that I signed a sales agreement when the options were a bit cheaper and I've heard that if I stick with my original order I get that lower price. Oh well, I'm tired of waiting and jealous of all these other people (who ordered after me) getting their cars already.

It's the Ruby Red....

But the Ruby Reds have been built all last week and mine still isn't scheduled until the week of the 22nd. So yes the Ruby Red was delayed, but that's not the only factor.

It's all good though I'm sure our cars will be here soon!!

But the Ruby Reds have been built all last week and mine still isn't scheduled until the week of the 22nd. So yes the Ruby Red was delayed, but that's not the only factor.

Probably was, as my Ruby Red was slipped 4 weeks from 3/18 to 4/15, VIN is 277964 which is about 26,500 numbers sooner -- yeah they do slip out of order for a host of reasons but I bet since both were in the same Ruby Red boat they both got slipped and that's all it was.

Hang in there. I'm sure you will be enjoying your new car very soon!! Mine is in transit with ETA of 4/27, fingers crossed...

I find it interesting about when you placed your order and your VIN. Yours is after mine, which means it was locked in later. I wonder what the deal is? Has to be something with the dealer's allocation, etc. Did you ever get a date from Cyberdman on when the order went in?

Are you ordering from a small market? I am ordering from a very small market and a even smaller dealer. Ford says that it does not discriminate on order times with the smaller markets, but I think I will have to throw the B.S. flag on that.

I am ordering from a very small dealership. Well, let me qualify that, small town of 6,000. All farming around. The dealership actually sells quite a number of cars for their size. Closest decent sized city is 40 miles.

My sales manager told me that they actually get a bit of a preference as a "select dealer" because they don't have the ability to stock a huge variety of vehicles, and so order a lot. They usually order a several each week for people. We have ordered 3. They push you to a bit if you aren't in a huge hurry. This allows them to avoid the nonsense with dealer trades.

Not really only Ford dealer in town of well over 100k. We're not far from Portland which I'm sure has more volume dealers. Wish I just would've fine with them in the first place. They actually claimed to be higher volume and a more preferred dealership than one I'm Portland I told them I was thinking of using originally. Turns out that dealership had already had 4 HyTi's delivered and sold, mine has had 0.

Malibu's first car was faster yet. Ordered on March 28th I believe and same build week (next week) as me! That's 3 weeks quicker.

True, I am still tracking that Black one. Want to see if it is delivered by May 10th which is what I had planned and hopped for.

Once it comes in I will delete it from the sheet. I may have to go get a look just to see and touch it. Should have been Ruby Red, and Mine !!!