Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

Ford scheduling is done early, early each Thursday morning. Any Dealer ordering vehicles once a week or on Thursday's is missing a week's opportunity to get their retail orders scheduled. As the 2013 Fusion is now in "balance out" scheduling for the 2013 Model Year the best availability for commodities is sooner rather than later. Even though only minor changes are anticipated for the 2014 Fusion it's still possible that the availability of certain commodities could be exhausted before scheduling is completed for the 2013 Model Year.

Please let me know if I've missed anything or can try to answer any other questions!

Joey Tetreault

Bob Thomas Ford (Hamden, CT)

Any opinions on an order staying in unsceduled clean for 14 weeks (and counting)? Nothing special about the order: P0S (Energi Ti), 800A, 53B, 60N, 13B in lovely J4 blue (Cruise, navi, moon). I put in a $ deposit on Jan 10th (Thurs) and I have a DORA showing it entered Jan 15th (Tues). This is reportedly large central Texas dealer. I was hoping it was something trackable, you know, part X in back order, it clears, Ford builds my car... but I get silence & shrugs from the dealer & Ford's Customer line.

Mandatory Fusion Hybrid Titanium and Energi Content: "While you're waiting for your car and your private cash offers are expiring....."

I posted this awhile ago and wanted to let folks know my wife got a lovely Taurus brochure in the mail with a $750 Private Cash offer also good on our cars... so got it by email AND by post. Here's what I did... again:

"I M P O R T A N T : RE: PRIVATE CASH INCENTIVES ON LATE ORDERS....

I, like many of you, received MULTIPLE private cash offers which expired one by one by one until they were gone. Some lucky folks like in parts of upstate NY have gotten private cash offers online throughowner.ford.com but I did not. I JUST received, of all things, an email from Ford giving me $750 private cash through June 9, 2013.

I went to the Ford website yesterday and to owner.ford.com and input my WIFE's name and address (same as mine, she is my first wife, and my current wife) and HER email and instead of looking for a Fusion, I told them I was interested in a TAURUS.... well, sure enough, today she received an email highlighting the Taurus and got the $750.00 private cash offer good for almost ANY vehicle including Ford Fusions of ANY description.

I hope that this works for some of you. I was so mad at Ford for letting these stupid things expire I really let Ford Customer Lack of Care have it the other day (including speaking with a well rehearsed supervisor).

If this works for you, I will provide an address where you can send my Omaha Steaks or Beer ;-)

GOOD LUCK!!"

Any opinions on an order staying in unsceduled clean for 14 weeks (and counting)? Nothing special about the order: P0S (Energi Ti), 800A, 53B, 60N, 13B in lovely J4 blue (Cruise, navi, moon). I put in a $ deposit on Jan 10th (Thurs) and I have a DORA showing it entered Jan 15th (Tues). This is reportedly large central Texas dealer. I was hoping it was something trackable, you know, part X in back order, it clears, Ford builds my car... but I get silence & shrugs from the dealer & Ford's Customer line.

hit up the ford chat. They seem to be able to make stuff happen. Or at the very least get you some info on your order. Or bug your dealer for the "AM Preview Scheduling Results Report" That should give you a lot more info, and even tell you if there is a reason your car didn't "pull" for the factory floor.

Edited by Toz

Does anyone on here either who already picked up their car or possibly a dealer have any insight into how to get the refund/concession from Ford for the price difference after an increase?

I talked with my Salesman yesterday and he said it is possible but he'd never done it or even heard about it in the past. I asked him to find out "how to" submit the request, but it would be very helpful if I was able to find out how others have done it?

Does anyone on here either who already picked up their car or possibly a dealer have any insight into how to get the refund/concession from Ford for the price difference after an increase?

I talked with my Salesman yesterday and he said it is possible but he'd never done it or even heard about it in the past. I asked him to find out "how to" submit the request, but it would be very helpful if I was able to find out how others have done it?

I called Ford Customer Relations as well as the AXZ plan line to see how this works and they have never heard of it. The dealer buys the car from Ford for a price (car's invoice) and sells it to us. Any price discussion happens between you and the dealer and Ford wants no involvement. Ford also doesn't reimburse dealers for the price increase.

I'm afraid to say it, but if we signed the purchase order with the new price, we're screwed. We agreed to pay that higher price and we'll never see a dime for the increase.

Just to give an update on my order, it was built on April 6th and received by Allied Shipping on the 10th and is still sitting at Ramp 54 in Hermosillo waiting for loading to a train carrier. Today is 6 days lounging in the sun. Rail car constraints were supposed to be gone by now.

Just to give an update on my order, it was built on April 6th and received by Allied Shipping on the 10th and is still sitting at Ramp 54 in Hermosillo waiting for loading to a train carrier. Today is 6 days lounging in the sun. Rail car constraints were supposed to be gone by now.

If it's any consulation my empty railcar headed west from southeast PA on April 13. :)

My dealer charged me the price we agreed on in January. When I asked about the increase he said I was price protected.

My dealer charged me the price we agreed on in January. When I asked about the increase he said I was price protected.

I guess I should clarify, I did X-Plan and after I placed my order around the time Job #2 started Ford increased the X-Plan price for HyTi's. My says I pay the new price but that Ford will provide concessions back for the price difference. Not sure how the changes come into play (I.e. Aluminum Pedals).

Same here, and the dealer said I'll get any money the dealer gets from Ford. The issue is that Ford will not refund the dealer for the difference!

I guess I should clarify, I did X-Plan and after I placed my order around the time Job #2 started Ford increased the X-Plan price for HyTi's. My says I pay the new price but that Ford will provide concessions back for the price difference. Not sure how the changes come into play (I.e. Aluminum Pedals).

Yup. My dealer says I should get some $ back - I'll believe it when I see it. If they're right, I'm pretty sure it'll be the difference between the new and old price and we'll lose the aluminum brake pedals and the $100 (or x-plan equivalent) that comes with the change.

They didn't know how much or when I'll see the refund ... They're estimating 90 days?

The X-plan price went down $100 since I ordered (at beginning of December) and my dealer just automatically passed the price decrease on to me.

Well, well, well, f*ing well.... it appears my Ruby Red HyTi is awaiting shipment... couldn't get a "BUILT" date from Ford Customer Service but I am going over to my dealer now to beat them about the head and neck to find out when it was built... you know, for grins and giggles. Wheels and tires are ordered, Weathertech mats sitting in my hallway... ready to go....

My poor dealer is about 300 yards from my office.... and I'm a Realtor who puts up signs, so I ALWAYS have a rubber mallet in the Flex.... you know, for beatings without scratches..... ;-)

Well, well, well, f*ing well.... it appears my Ruby Red HyTi is awaiting shipment... couldn't get a "BUILT" date from Ford Customer Service but I am going over to my dealer now to beat them about the head and neck to find out when it was built... you know, for grins and giggles. Wheels and tires are ordered, Weathertech mats sitting in my hallway... ready to go....

My poor dealer is about 300 yards from my office.... and I'm a Realtor who puts up signs, so I ALWAYS have a rubber mallet in the Flex.... you know, for beatings without scratches..... ;-)

Wow that is fast! Your sticker went live the same day mind did! I wonder if mine is built too? Since my build date was 4-18, I need to wait until Friday to ask cyberdman. Maybe I'll ask Ford service! @FordService

The X-plan price went down $100 since I ordered (at beginning of December) and my dealer just automatically passed the price decrease on to me.

You sure about that? I have the base HyTi X-Plan price from Jan 1 of $29, 861 and now it shows $30, 315 on myplan.ford.com .

That's an increase of $454 over the same time period the MSRP went down $100.

Wow that is fast! Your sticker went live the same day mind did! I wonder if mine is built too? Since my build date was 4-18, I need to wait until Friday to ask cyberdman. Maybe I'll ask Ford service! @FordService

You know you can tell the build date from the sticker itself. Add 7 days to the date the sticker was created (listed near the bottom of the sticker itself).

You know you can tell the build date from the sticker itself. Add 7 days to the date the sticker was created (listed near the bottom of the sticker itself).

So they say, but both of us have 4-12 as the date on the sticker with different reported build dates. My date is 4-18, which is why I am going to as @FordService if it is done.

Just put your VIN into ETIS and it will give you the build date and save your blood pressure :)