Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

Well THAT'S not at all promising for me, is it?

Hopefully you don't go through the same thing. My railcar was "bad ordered" meaning that it was damaged, or just not working right.

It apparently just got fixed last night after two weeks, so it should be moving again soon. Man oh man! I ordered my car on October 29, 2012. Some are getting their car in 6 weeks. It's taking 6 MONTHS for me. ---Serenity now...

Edited by jsellar

I'm so excited, just received the call we all have been dreaming of.....my car is here!!!! I'm picking it up tonight. I'm so thrilled. I have been extremely lucky thus far, I ordered march 9, and in under 6 weeks will have my hyti!!! Hopefully when I go tonight there are no defects.....

So far you have the record !! 40 days from Order date to delivered !!! :)

• Like 1

I'm so excited, just received the call we all have been dreaming of.....my car is here!!!! I'm picking it up tonight. I'm so thrilled. I have been extremely lucky thus far, I ordered march 9, and in under 6 weeks will have my hyti!!! Hopefully when I go tonight there are no defects.....

Wow that was quick! I ordered mine March 8th and I'm still waiting to hear if mine got built this week. I consider myself lucky though considering some of you have been waiting so much longer than me. :)

Well it's done. I'm swapping to a car that was built 4/9 and has an ETA of 4/30! It's only going to cost me $174 More and the only feature I'm losing are the all weather mats which I was never really sold on anyway.

So excited now that the end is in sight. Guess I'll have to change my signature when I get home tonight.

• Like 3

From what I have heard and been tracking the last couple of weeks looks like most are 7 days from the date on the sticker to the build date in ETIS.

sticker Date Plus 7 Days ETIS

RubyRoyal April 9, 2013 April 16, 2013 April 16, 2013

Malibu3105 #1 April 10, 2013 April 17, 2013 April 17, 2013

Phantomtech April 10, 2013 April 17, 2013 April 17, 2013

RubyRedFuse April 12, 2013 April 19, 2013

Jcg1005 April 12, 2013 April 19, 2013

HyTi Fusion April 12, 2013 April 19, 2013

Joveri April 4, 2013 April 11, 2013 April 11, 2013

okaydave April 4, 2013 April 11, 2013 April 12, 2013

Steveo358 March 21,2013 March 28, 2013 April 1, 2013

Just got word from my dealer that my car is scheduled to be built this Sat. the 20th. That's 8 days from the date the sticker was created...so if that's the case it should show up on Etis possibly Monday! Keeping fingers crossed.

• Like 1

I have a question with regards to railcar tracking. My HyTi was built 4/5 and shipped 4/10. Got railcar # and ETA of 4/27 from my dealer. So I set out to track my car through the UP system (BKM from this forum). I actually tried two different numbers ( there's one that allows you to have tracking info faxed to you). Final destination is Hillsboro OR.

On 4/15 both systems reported Railcar ID at Colton, CA. On 4/16 I received an update from Cyberdman that read "In Transit - Passing (Burlington Northern Railroad ) Bend, OR Apr-16-2013". Then for the last two days I've checked again calling both numbers. System at #1800-235-2352 reports "arrive at Vancouver WA"!!! & the other at 1800-877-5123 continues to report Colton, CA). Am I doing something wrong?

Eric at Ford says they can't provide Railcar# info. Cyberdman only provides weekly updates. My dealer has been silient since last Friday. What should I do?

Don't worry about it until 4/27 (your ETA). You can also try tracking it through CSX (that's the only way I was able to track mine, even though UP and NS had it).

I guess you are right... Just curious because I've seen how people report progress on their cars almost daily, but for me it is not working...

After 14 completed unscheduled weeks, I got a VIN and a build week of May 20th... I guess I should look for a sticker in 3 and etis in 4+. :-)

Woof! May 20th? And I thought I was having bad luck! Well at least it is headed in the right direction. In the mean time you might want to see if there are any already built that your dealer could swap for?

Well, have not heard from my dealer since Tuesday, but no surprise there.

Called Ford and got my VIN this morning. Still in 'Order Processing', but it has only been 4 days.

A VIN in 4 days seems really good though, so I am happy.

Time to update my Dealer :) I will email and let them all know what the VIN is, once again I am ahead of them !!!

btw, no DORA, and I doubt they get me a visibility report.

lol, I suppose we need a longest for those who suffered the worst pain, and the shortest. I probably can't run for longest, even with two orders, but still can be interesting.

BTW, anyone a VIN expert? If someone is can you verify my VIN specifies Ruby Red ? It's in my signature.

lol, I suppose we need a longest for those who suffered the worst pain, and the shortest. I probably can't run for longest, even with two orders, but still can be interesting.

BTW, anyone a VIN expert? If someone is can you verify my VIN specifies Ruby Red ? It's in my signature.

The paint color is not in the VIN.

https://www.fleet.ford.com/maintenance/vin_tools/pdfs/VIN2013.pdf

This website will tell you what your VIN means, but as mentioned - it doesn't show the color:

https://www.fleet.ford.com/maintenance/vin_tools/default.asp

Fastronaut, Malibu didn't receive a DORA ... I would go to the dealer and not leave the showroom until they give you the DORA :)

This website will tell you what your VIN means, but as mentioned - it doesn't show the color:

https://www.fleet.ford.com/maintenance/vin_tools/default.asp

Fastronaut, Malibu didn't receive a DORA ... I would go to the dealer and not leave the showroom until they give you the DORA :)

I agree; however, using prices of all items should also be an easy way to confirm if all options and accessories are in place. Any window sticker yet?

I may be your lucky winner there. First order 6/27/2012. Not yet delivered :)

How are you not complaining to Ford every week? I started calling them at week 12. Granted they only started making them in February... then again, they didn't even have order sheets back that far. Wasn't it not until November that they had that?

If I were you. I'd wait until June 1st and order a 2014. They start taking those order May 15th.

Well, have not heard from my dealer since Tuesday, but no surprise there.

Called Ford and got my VIN this morning. Still in 'Order Processing', but it has only been 4 days.

A VIN in 4 days seems really good though, so I am happy.

Time to update my Dealer :) I will email and let them all know what the VIN is, once again I am ahead of them !!!

btw, no DORA, and I doubt they get me a visibility report.

See I told you that if you reorded that you would probably get your second order befor some of us get our first. What ever other issues that your dealer has, they know how to get order priorities bumped up!

How are you not complaining to Ford every week? I started calling them at week 12. Granted they only started making them in February... then again, they didn't even have order sheets back that far. Wasn't it not until November that they had that?

If I were you. I'd wait until June 1st and order a 2014. They start taking those order May 15th.

My first order ended up in a vehicle that was damaged during transit in October. I had to reorder and decided to go from an SE to Titanium since they had just been announced. My current order in now in transit, so I'm finally getting something (not damaged I hope).

• Like 1