Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

Just got back from picking up my HyTi at the dealers to deal with a few minor paint issues (corrected); however, I want to pass along something to you all. If you examine the area directly under the inside rear tail lights, you'll see a rectangular path that appears to be bad paint. It's not. The Body Shop told me that's how the mold is made for that part of the trunk. FYI.

Secondly - The Sales Manager told me that as of now, Titaniums are ON HOLD Status. He didn't know why. Does anyone know the reason?

post-48596-0-85238100-1368224638_thumb.jpg

Secondly - The Sales Manager told me that as of now, Titaniums are ON HOLD Status. He didn't know why. Does anyone know the reason?

Hmm might this be the seatbelt issue I'm waiting on to be fixed? My HyTi showed up on Thurs, but the Service department won't release it because of what they said is a "Seatbelt recall" and the parts to fix it won't be in until Tues.

• Like 1

What does "Hold Status" mean? I would assume that it would not affect build dates, and not for a seatbelt issue?

Has anyone had their build date pushed back? I don't see any for this week, and Shaggy314 and I have builds next week.

I hope they go as scheduled :)

Question for those of you buying Energi ?? Is it also Gas powered? If not, what is the range with a full charge?

As said, yes. Mine gets between 18 and 26 miles of EV on a full charge, then acts like the Hybrid version (but rated a few mpgs less due to the heavier battery). It has an ev+gas range of 620 miles, but I would plan more like 500. I have had mine for 3 weeks and I have only bought just over 6 gals of gas in 1000 miles. The Energi is great if you commute about 20 to 40 round trip (twice that if you can charge at work), but if you regularly go further then that, you my want the less expensive Hybrid. I absolutely love my Fusion Energi.

post-49063-0-02392700-1368368984_thumb.jpg

Edited by taylorjd

What does "Hold Status" mean? I would assume that it would not affect build dates, and not for a seatbelt issue?

Has anyone had their build date pushed back? I don't see any for this week, and Shaggy314 and I have builds next week.

I hope they go as scheduled :)

I have a build next week as well, I hope it has not been pushed back.

Scheduled to day as 5/20 although I wouldn't mind it being built on a middle week day 5/21 - 5/23

Edited by Razdan

I have a build next week as well, I hope it has not been pushed back.

Scheduled to day as 5/20 although I wouldn't mind it being built on a middle week day 5/21 - 5/23

We'll find out tomorrow as the week goes on if the window stickers become available. I got a call last Monday from Ford saying I was still scheduled for 20-May, so we'll see. I'll check with Trina@Ford as I don't think I can bug cyberdman again until the 20th.

They are building cars 24/7 so it shouldn't matter which day, except I cannot take delivery until they BUILD it... /pout

Just To Be Clear, The Build Date Will Show Up On Etis The Day After It's Built

All I know is that ETIS had my build date for my first car a week ahead of the build date, as well as the sticker. I suppose it is different depending, but I knew the build date well before hand.

I am expecting ETIS to show my build date for the 20th sometime this week. I may be wrong, but will see. I am checking it every day.

I decided to check on my VIN to ensure there were no open TSBs or Recalls, so I asked the Service Advisor at my Ford Dealer to run a report for me. It is called the OASIS Report and I thought that you might want to know it existed and actually see a copy.

post-48596-0-03926800-1368460314_thumb.png

All I know is that ETIS had my build date for my first car a week ahead of the build date, as well as the sticker. I suppose it is different depending, but I knew the build date well before hand.

I am expecting ETIS to show my build date for the 20th sometime this week. I may be wrong, but will see. I am checking it every day.

That's weird. It is always day after build on ETIS

Question for the forum regarding the $750.00 private cash,

I received one in the mail with another dealer on it. Is that good at any dealer? Or is it only good for the dealer shown on the coupon?

It did not come from my dealer where I ordered my car.

Question for the forum regarding the $750.00 private cash,

I received one in the mail with another dealer on it. Is that good at any dealer? Or is it only good for the dealer shown on the coupon?

It did not come from my dealer where I ordered my car.

Any dealer. The coupon code is from Ford Corporate, not a dealer.
  • Like 1

Awesome!! I'm glad as my other coupon will expire just before my car arrives. This one is good a full week into June, so plenty of time.

Compare the codes above your name on both coupons. I had four coupons with different expiration dates and they all had the same code. Two came directly from Ford and two had the name of my previous dealer on them. The dealer made a copy of the first coupon when I ordered the car. It was long expired when the car finally arrived but I still got the $750. This was great because if you read the fine print on the coupon it is supposed to be an incentive to buy a car from dealer stock. I guess you could make the point that until you pay for the new car it is in dealer stock.

• Like 1

I have two brochures, and two coupons so total of 4,

The two brochures both have the same 5 digit number (34292) with a longer number underneath, which is different on both and is a longer number 12 digits.

The two coupons each have a different 5 digit code, and a very long code underneath which are the same except for the last 5 numbers.

I will just take them all, and I am sure one of the four will be honored.