Flat Rock job postings

littlecountry

Trying to scare people into not transferring into flat rock i see....

I hope they get 1200 people with over 20 years to transfer in and bump you to nights in trim

Flat Rock IS a higher senority plant. A Large number of the membership were hired in 1987 and 1988. Plus we had a good number come from other plants when the Mustang moved to the plant, many of which had higher senority than we did. I would estimate that 60% plus, are 24 years and higher. Some of us left, but not all that many. Its not a scare tactic...it is reality for that particular plant.

Ok...you guys caught it...I fixed the dates...Damned fat finger syndrome....lol

Edited by trailfndr

Flat Rock IS a higher senority plant. A Large number of the membership were hired in 1897 and 1988. Plus we had a good number come from other plants when the Mustang moved to the plant, many of which had higher senority than we did. I would estimate that 60% plus, are 24 years and higher. Some of us left, but not all that many. Its not a scare tactic...it is reality for that particular plant.

Wow 1897 seniority Ill never get a bid job there.

Lol sorry I couldnt resists.

This is just a warning, if you are thinking about transferring to FRAP they have around a thousand members with 20+ years of seniority. If you want days you will be in trim & final. Good luck

This is just a warning, if you are thinking about transferring to FRAP they have around a thousand members with 20+ years of seniority. If you want days you will be in trim & final. Good luck

Final doesn't scare people. One plant is the same as the next. Most have worked final. And that seniority is incentive. There will be a lot of people retiring in the next ten years. So if you have 10 to 15 years in, you'll be top dog in no time.

Flat Rock IS a higher senority plant. A Large number of the membership were hired in 1897 and 1988. Plus we had a good number come from other plants when the Mustang moved to the plant, many of which had higher senority than we did. I would estimate that 60% plus, are 24 years and higher. Some of us left, but not all that many. Its not a scare tactic...it is reality for that particular plant.

I'm just curious if the people with 1897 seniority are gonna retire anytime soon, I mean if they have not got all there ducks in a row in 116 years working at Ford they should just give up!

Flat rock must have some good jobs at that plant to keep people from retiring with that much time in!

I hope they get 1200 people with over 20 years to transfer in and bump you to nights in trim

I'm not trying scare anyone, just passing on what i know about the place. Information someone might find useful when making an important decision such as transferring. i doubt chicago even has 1200 people with 20+ years but thanks for your good wishes