A preview of things to come...?

Talisman

I don't have any real pull with TSW. That 5x108 bolt pattern is a doozy. Definitely limits options a lot more than the old 5x114.3 bolt pattern. I know of some 5x108 lightweight wheels and plan to add them to the website but "inexpensive" they are not(TSW wheels aren't particularly lightweight anyway). I can get just about any wheels that discount tire sells plus Vossen, Enkei, A bunch of the high end japanese brands, etc. Let me see what I can come up with. I need to upload all the wheels and tire packages to the website today anyway.

I would love to see a inexpensive light wheel for the fusion. Can we convince TSW to make the Mirabeau for our cars? You have any pull for wheels?

Quick question while I'm doing research. What size are you looking for? 18's, 19's, 20's? Because that makes a big difference. Car comes stock with 19's on the Titanium package.

Quick question while I'm doing research. What size are you looking for? 18's, 19's, 20's? Because that makes a big difference. Car comes stock with 19's on the Titanium package.

I am interested in lightweight 17’s, to keep the tires that come on my Energi Titanium, but improve the look of the wheels.

I'd be interested to swap out the standard 18" wheels on the Hybrid Titanium. The goal would be to use the same LRR tires that come with the car. Thanks!

I just want to see that grille in production!

The Grille is coming. It's a CDC (Classic Design Concepts) product. I have made sure to bug them enough(And tell enough customers/owners to bug them) so that they produce it. They were at SEMA with the kit. Everything on the rendering above is real and will be on the car and available for sale through the website when(if) it debuts at SEMA this year plus some secret touches. The goal is to not create some vaporware show car. That benefits nobody and is kinda unfair to fellow owners in my opinion.

Edited by Talisman

What are those rims and how do I get them...

Those are Vossen VVSCV7's. The smallest size they come in are 20x9 though. They would fit your car, but probably wouldn't help your Hybrid Gas mileage much. Im currently trying to close on an account with them to offer them to the guys who are more show than go. I (obviously) plan to put a very similar pair of Vossen wheels on the 2013.