April 2013 Fusion Incentives

neod192

So the new incentives went into effect today. It looks like they extended the 1q13 incentives. Here's what I see for SE Michigan:

Gas & Energi models

Finance Programs

Offer 1 of 3:

• $1,500 Retail Customer Cash - Program #12316:Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 07/08/2013. Not all Fusion Hybrid models may qualify. See dealer for residency restrictions and complete details. and
  • $1,000 Competitive Lease Conquest - Competitive Lease Conquest (34364) is available to customers that currently lease a competitive (non-Ford Motor Company) vehicle or have terminated a competitive lease up to 30 days prior to new retail delivery. Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 07/08/2013. Residency restrictions apply. See dealer for complete details.

Offer 2 of 3:

• APR Financing: 0.0% 36 mo / 0.0%48 mo / 0.0% 60 mo(gas) / 0.9% 60 mo(Energi) / 1.9% 72 mo(gas) / 2.9% 72 mo(Energi) and
  • $1,000 Competitive Lease Conquest - Competitive Lease Conquest (34364) is available to customers that currently lease a competitive (non-Ford Motor Company) vehicle or have terminated a competitive lease up to 30 days prior to new retail delivery. Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 07/08/2013. Residency restrictions apply. See dealer for complete details.

Offer 3 of 3:

More Offers

Offer 1 of 2:

• $500 2013 Ford Military Appreciation - Program #34228: $500.00 Bonus Cash offer exclusively for members of the following US Military Branches: Active military personnel (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard), National Guard, Reservists serving on Active Duty, members of the Delayed Entry/Enlistment Program (DEP), Veterans/Retirees within 180 days of separation or retirement, spouses and other household members, who are residents of the United States. Offer is valid from 01/03/2013 through 01/02/2014 for the purchase or lease of an eligible new 2012/2013/2014 model year Ford or Lincoln vehicle (not available on Mustang Shelby GT500, Mustang Boss 302, Focus Electric, F-150 Raptor, Taurus SE, and 2013 model MKZ and MKZ Hybrid). This offer may not be used in conjunction with other Ford Motor Company private incentives or AXZD-Plans. Some customer and purchase eligibility restrictions apply. Limit one $500.00 Bonus Cash offer per vehicle purchase or lease. Limit of five new eligible vehicle purchases or leases per member during program period. See your Ford or Lincoln Dealer for complete details and qualifications.

Offer 2 of 2:

• $500 2013 Ford Police Association IUPA and NAPO Appreciation Pgm - Program #34230: $500.00 Bonus Cash offer exclusively for active members of the National Association of Police Organizations (NAPO) who are residents of the United States. Offer is valid from 01/03/2013 through 01/02/2014 for the purchase or lease of an eligible new 2012/2013/2014 model Ford or Lincoln vehicle (not available on Mustang Shelby GT500, Mustang Boss 302, Focus Electric, F-150 Raptor, Taurus SE, and 2013 model MKZ and MKZ Hybrid). This offer may not be used in conjunction with other Ford Motor Company private incentives or AXZD-Plans. Some customer and purchase eligibility restrictions apply. You must be an eligible Association member for at least 60 consecutive days and must show proof of membership. Limit one $500.00 Bonus Cash offer per vehicle purchase or lease. Limit of five new eligible vehicle purchases or leases per Police Association member during program period. See your Ford or Lincoln Dealer for complete details and qualifications.

Hybrid models:

Finance Programs

Offer 1 of 3:

• $500 Retail Customer Cash - Program #12316:Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 07/08/2013. Not all Fusion Hybrid models may qualify. See dealer for residency restrictions and complete details.

Offer 2 of 3:

• APR Financing: 0.9% 36 mo / 1.9%48 mo / 2.9 60 mo / 4.9% 72 mo and

Offer 3 of 3:

More Offers

Offer 1 of 2:

• $500 2013 Ford Military Appreciation - Program #34228: $500.00 Bonus Cash offer exclusively for members of the following US Military Branches: Active military personnel (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard), National Guard, Reservists serving on Active Duty, members of the Delayed Entry/Enlistment Program (DEP), Veterans/Retirees within 180 days of separation or retirement, spouses and other household members, who are residents of the United States. Offer is valid from 01/03/2013 through 01/02/2014 for the purchase or lease of an eligible new 2012/2013/2014 model year Ford or Lincoln vehicle (not available on Mustang Shelby GT500, Mustang Boss 302, Focus Electric, F-150 Raptor, Taurus SE, and 2013 model MKZ and MKZ Hybrid). This offer may not be used in conjunction with other Ford Motor Company private incentives or AXZD-Plans. Some customer and purchase eligibility restrictions apply. Limit one $500.00 Bonus Cash offer per vehicle purchase or lease. Limit of five new eligible vehicle purchases or leases per member during program period. See your Ford or Lincoln Dealer for complete details and qualifications.

Offer 2 of 2:

• $500 2013 Ford Police Association IUPA and NAPO Appreciation Pgm - Program #34230: $500.00 Bonus Cash offer exclusively for active members of the National Association of Police Organizations (NAPO) who are residents of the United States. Offer is valid from 01/03/2013 through 01/02/2014 for the purchase or lease of an eligible new 2012/2013/2014 model Ford or Lincoln vehicle (not available on Mustang Shelby GT500, Mustang Boss 302, Focus Electric, F-150 Raptor, Taurus SE, and 2013 model MKZ and MKZ Hybrid). This offer may not be used in conjunction with other Ford Motor Company private incentives or AXZD-Plans. Some customer and purchase eligibility restrictions apply. You must be an eligible Association member for at least 60 consecutive days and must show proof of membership. Limit one $500.00 Bonus Cash offer per vehicle purchase or lease. Limit of five new eligible vehicle purchases or leases per Police Association member during program period. See your Ford or Lincoln Dealer for complete details and qualifications.

PS. The Retail Offers, Lease Offers and Events tabs don't show any offers.

Edited by neod192

I don't think Ford kept at the rebates the same. When I used the build-it / price-it tool today the rebate on my built Fusion Titanium went from $600 to only $300 on a lease.

I built the HyTi on Ford.com that I am about to take delivery on. It lists "Available Incentives: $0".

0da5e44607936b762c0b6eba73982f25.jpg

Edited by Former Expedition owner

I built the HyTi on Ford.com that I am about to take delivery on. It lists "Available Incentives: $0".

That looks different than the build tool on a computer - I'm assuming it's because you're doing it on the iPad.

On a PC, you can click Calculate Payment and under the Finance tab Enter your own rate. You will see the $500 incentive. By default it calculated the payment using Ford's financing rates and when you finance with Ford you don't also get the $500 rebate.

That looks different than the build tool on a computer - I'm assuming it's because you're doing it on the iPad.

On a PC, you can click Calculate Payment and under the Finance tab Enter your own rate. You will see the $500 incentive. By default it calculated the payment using Ford's financing rates and when you finance with Ford you don't also get the $500 rebate.

You are correct. Thanks. It showed the $500 incentive for my HyTi.

Edited by Former Expedition owner
  • Like 1

Just a note from my experience getting my Energi, I received the $1500 retail rebate and ended up financing through Ford. The dealer put me through Ford credit to match the rate I told them I had secured through my bank. So it seems there is flexibility on the part of the dealer to do both when it benefits them.

Just a note from my experience getting my Energi, I received the $1500 retail rebate and ended up financing through Ford. The dealer put me through Ford credit to match the rate I told them I had secured through my bank. So it seems there is flexibility on the part of the dealer to do both when it benefits them.

Hi 47Minutes,

What is the benefit to the dealer to do the financing with Ford Credit? Do they get a kick back from Ford Credit?

Thanks,

APM

What is the benefit to the dealer to do the financing with Ford Credit? Do they get a kick back from Ford Credit?

I've always operated under the premise that there is an incentive for the dealer to finance you rather than you coming in with your own financing or cash. I don't know if that is true or if it is only for pushing Ford Credit. In my case, the sales manager was very eager to match the rate I had and win my finance business. I don't believe for a minute that it was for my benefit that he was so eager to do this. As represented by the fact that he only worked to match my current rate and not beat it to make things more advantageous for me.

I could be completely wrong.

Edited by 47Minutes

I asked because my dealer agreed to sell me a stock car on X-Plan only if I financed with Ford Credit and they said that they would match the rate I have from my current lender. I'm already approved by US Bank through Blue Harbor Auto for a 1.55% rate (for more than $30K loan for 5 years) or 1.65% (for less than 30K loan for 5 years). I'm still trying to decide if should I take the one in stock or wait for my order.

I doesn't really matter to me if I get the loan from Ford Credit or US Bank as long as I get a good rate, so this is not an issue for me. I was just trying to figure out the motivation behind pushing for Ford Credit.

Regards,

APM

Looks like they added the Ecoboost Challange to the Retail offers, but it doesn't apply to any of the Fusions.

0% APR for 60 mos. Ford Credit Financing

PLUS up to $1,000 Challenge Cash
Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing. 0% APR financing for 60 months at $16.67 per month per $1,000 financed regardless of down payment. $1,000 Challenge Cash available on Taurus, Mustang, Edge, and Flex. $500 Challenge Cash available on Fiesta, Focus, Escape, and Expedition. Challenge Cash not available on Fusion, Explorer, F-150, and Super Duty. 0% APR and Challenge Cash not available on Fiesta S, C-Max Hybrid, C-Max PHEV, Fusion Hybrid and Energi, Focus S, ST, and Electric, Taurus SE, Mustang Shelby GT and Boss 302, F-150 Raptor, Econoline, and Transit Connect. Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 6/3/13. For all offers, see dealer for qualifications and complete details.
They also added 2 lease offers.

I M P O R T A N T : RE: PRIVATE CASH INCENTIVES ON LATE ORDERS....

I, like many of you, received MULTIPLE private cash offers which expired one by one by one until they were gone. Some lucky folks like in parts of upstate NY have gotten private cash offers online through owner.ford.com but I did not. I JUST received, of all things, an email from Ford giving me $750 private cash through June 9, 2013.

I went to the Ford website yesterday and to owner.ford.com and input my WIFE's name and address (same as mine, she is my first wife, and my current wife) and HER email and instead of looking for a Fusion, I told them I was interested in a TAURUS.... well, sure enough, today she received an email highlighting the Taurus and got the $750.00 private cash offer good for almost ANY vehicle including Ford Fusions of ANY description.

I hope that this works for some of you. I was so mad at Ford for letting these stupid things expire I really let Ford Customer Lack of Care have it the other day (including speaking with a well rehearsed supervisor).

If this works for you, I will provide an address where you can send my Omaha Steaks or Beer ;-)

GOOD LUCK!!