Took my first test drive...hmmmm

Bearcats98

Next week I'm going to have it detailed, clay-barred (thanks to this forum -- a month ago I didn't know what "claybar" meant) and treated with a 6-month sealant. Would it make sense to ask them to use the same sealant on the black plastic inside the car?

You could, it would help with finger prints.........do nothing to prevent scratches though. (I use a quick detailer on the front of my acrylic tank to make cleaning easier)

As for availability - remember a few things a) selling them fast (80,000 since Jan 1) b) likely still not at full capacity c) you're asking for an odd duck, a few high end options but not all = you might have a wait.

Edited by Bailey151

Ok, I bought it...lol.

Some things need takeen care of on a return trip. They need to fix bumper alignment and on the way home the airbag.light illumninated but hasnt in subsequent drives and the auto up for the front passenger doesnt work.

I LOVE the drive. I am so happy I bought it. Now I need to detail it and have her tinted and learn all the crazy MFT technology. :-D

Congrats. Just picked mine up today as well. Absolutely amazing vehicle. A deer crossed the road on my way home and I nearly had a heart attack. The brakes were amazing. What color did you get? The silver is even more gorgeous than I had hoped. It's a head turning car.

I got White Platinum. I have the "aluminim" pedals. I wish ambient lighting would have included the dash buttons and steering wheel button too.

I now have my door openers programmed, memory seats for wife and I programmed and linked to key fobs. Setting for climate control on remote start. Removed the dealer sticker and installed my kids car seats. I cleaned and waxed the Hspokes too.

Edited by Bearcats98

I got White Platinum. I have the "aluminim" pedals. I wish ambient lighting would have included the dash buttons and steering wheel button too.

I now have my door openers programmed, memory seats for wife and I programmed and linked to key fobs. Setting for climate control on remote start. Removed the dealer sticker and installed my kids car seats. I cleaned and waxed the Hspokes too.

Is yours a job 1 or job 2 build? They removed the aluminum brake pedals with job 2 (but I thought it was only on the Hybrid/Energi - I guess it's on all Ti's).

Guest RRF985
Also forgot to mention the only issue with mine so far is the brake pedal did not have the aluminum cover, so trip back to the dealer some time soon.

You should take it back there immediately. Clearly a build mistake. Congrats on the car though. They are awesome.