2013 MKZ Interior Lighting Adjustment

Does anyone who has purchased the 2013 MKZ figured out how to brighten the message LCD so the data can be seen during the daylight. My Message center is the color of the Message, I.e. Phone, Navigation(Green), Entertainment (Purple) and Climate(brown). I do not see where it can be made brighter. Or am I the only one who is having a problem reading the message center information

Does anyone who has purchased the 2013 MKZ figured out how to brighten the message LCD so the data can be seen during the daylight. My Message center is the color of the Message, I.e. Phone, Navigation(Green), Entertainment (Purple) and Climate(brown). I do not see where it can be made brighter. Or am I the only one who is having a problem reading the message center information

I have not had any problems with this, but I did get the Day Vue screen protector and applied that to the screen.

You might try the setting for brightness of the display to turn off "auto" brightness which is in there somewhere. It might help. I have noticed when the sun hits it it's very hard to see at that angle. The "davue" cover protector would probably help.

You might try the setting for brightness of the display to turn off "auto" brightness which is in there somewhere. It might help. I have noticed when the sun hits it it's very hard to see at that angle. The "davue" cover protector would probably help.

I think you are my missing my question, which refers to the message center directly in front of the steering column, not the screen in the center of the stack, that has Navigation, Phone, Entertainment and Climate in the corners of the display.The plus and minus, located on each side of the Light Control switch ,refers to the interior lighting, not the message centers. The message center on the left contains vehicle data, the one on the right Lincoln synch information

My car will be examined at the dealership tomorrow to determine how to correct the message center display for a Navigation equipped car. Lincoln tech center is reviewing how to brighten or add contrast to the display. Their simulator showed exactly what I had reported.