Forbes Fusion Review

wrongway

I don't normally post but thought this review too entertaining not to share...my favorite part:

The 2013 Ford Fusion’s optional MyTouch system, which uses a large touchscreen and touch-sensitive buttons to control audio, navigation and temperature settings is much better than the systems in the Escape, Explorer, and Focus. It even surpasses the Lincoln MKS’ MyTouch setup. Compared to those infuriating systems, it is clean, uncluttered, and easier to use.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/matthewdepaula/2013/04/30/test-drive-2013-ford-fusion-impresses-in-every-way-but-one/

• Like 1

Say what about MFT on the Fusion? From what I can see in Photos, it's exactly the same setup as what's on the Explorer and Taurus.

I don't remember much about MFT on Focus when I played with it, but I've played with it on an Escape recently and the Drivers IP is slightly different than the Explorer/Taurus/Fusion, but otherwise it was identical to the other cars.

Every MyFord/MyLincoln Touch is using the same software, just optioned out differently. More importantly, they are all using the same hardware, which is the case since it debuted in 2011. For the first time, MFT is being offered with a smaller screen, although it's the same resolution.

Edited by BORG