What did you do to your Fusion today?

CheesyRider

I gave her her first bath and mounted the Naval Postgraduate School Alumni license plate frames.

I, too, would like to know what products and what sprayer you are using. I am using a Mr. Clean car wash hose attachment that includes a filtered spot free rinse. Mr. Clean doesn't make 'em any more, so as soon as I run out of detergent and filters, I'll be looking for something else. Your system looks great.

I can tell you i used the Chemical Guys Foaming Soap (http://www.chemicalguys.com/Chemical_Guys_CWS_101_Maxi_Suds_II_Super_Suds_Car_p/cws_101.htm). A little pricey but works well. I used a foam gun. I also has a 4000 psi pressure washer that helps to really foam it up.

• Like 1

They are.. 20x8.5, +40mm offset on my car. Sorry to the previous inquirers. Not sure how I missed those questions.

-------

Sat, 6/15, I installed a spoiler. I installed a shark fin antenna a couple days earlier (not sure I really like the look much better than the stock base + stubby antenna I was using before). Here's a pic that shows both:

5d9d.jpg

Edited by JoeLr

Got 4 scratches polished out this morning at a local place for $25.00. I thought that was extremely fair!! its now sitting at the dealership getting the "can't fill the gas tank up all the way" TSB taken care of. Just got a call 5 hrs later telling me that they haven't even started as it takes a special tech to do. They have been busy..?? I thought thats why I made a 10 AM appt???

• Like 1

So I took mine in for the Gas tank TSB on Wednesday. I dropped it off at 9:30 am and at 4:00 I finally had enough and went to the dealership to see what was up. I was told that they didn't have time to look at it yet. I was not happy. I thought that was why I made a appt. Think I will take it to the other Ford dealership to have the TSB taken care of now!!

Took a 300 mile road trip the other day and the mileage improved greatly (all highway miles) but the weird thing is that when that tank got down to 19 MTE, the yellow warning light for low fuel came on. I was actually able to get about 14 gallons in that time. When it was full it said 400 MTE. The other fill ups I have had the max said 300 MTE. Is the fill issue correcting itself????

I got mine back from the shop being repaired from being rear ended (see other posts) on Thursday night. Today it got a nice long bath, vacuum, and wiping down of the inside.

I will wait a couple weeks before I wax the replaced parts. Shop did a nice job on the paint. Looked extra close. Not a spec.

I just got the windows tinted, 35% Solar Guard galaxy tint all around.

Ordered the weather tec floor mats and the nushield screen protector.

I'm curious what cleaning products would be suggested? I don't have a pressure washer to use, so I'll be using a regular hose/bucket when the time comes.

I had a dream I took delivery of my Fusion last night. I awoke to no Fusion in my garage. Boo to me.

Wait until you go out to the garage because you forgot to put it on charge and you wake up to no car...

What I did today: Practiced putting gas in the car. So far I've accidently hit that button twice, on purpose: 0.

711 miles, still over 1/2 a tank. This thing does use gas right?

Edited by shaggy314

Wait until you go out to the garage because you forgot to put it on charge and you wake up to no car...

What I did today: Practiced putting gas in the car. So far I've accidently hit that button twice, on purpose: 0. 711 miles, still over 1/2 a tank. This thing does use gas right?

I had to put a sign on my garage door to remind me to be sure I plugged-in :)

So far I am 100 miles short of 2000 miles and I have only bought just over 6 gals. I am at 1/4 tank, so I should get gas soon.

Guest RRF985

I had to put a sign on my garage door to remind me to be sure I plugged-in :)

Just curious since I don't have one. What happens if you don't plug it in?

Just curious since I don't have one. What happens if you don't plug it in?

Then I have less EV driving I can do (unless I charge it). Say if I ran the EV down to 2 miles left and forget to plug it in, on my next trip will only get 2 miles of EV before the car switches to Hybrid mode. So nothing to bad. The Fusion Energi is rated at about 45 mpg in hybrid mode. I think I have gotten that or better. When I fully charge it I get between 20 to 27 on EV (using AC cuts that by a few miles).