Report: Ford to build new and old F-150 simultaneously.

KC can produce the 6 1/2ft SuperCrews, and 8ft extended cabs, which if memory serves are not currently produced in Dearborn.

I'm thinking they are going to just run one WB length at first and get the problems fixed. SuperCrews with 5 1/2ft beds an Ext Cabs with 6 1/2 footers are the only trucks that will be available on launch.

6 1/2 Crews are built here all day long. Only thing that cannot be built is the 8ft bed, which from what I am hearing, we will be able to produce them for 552.

I was in Seattle/Bothell in June and will be going back in September (work related). My son lives in Ballard. My daughter visited him earlier this month and had a great time - not a drop of rain while it rained every day here in GA. Go figure.

U should still have nice weather in sept. sometimes even into oct. I am about 70mi. south of your son in chehalis.. It must be getting pretty hot in ga. by now???

U should still have nice weather in sept. sometimes even into oct. I am about 70mi. south of your son in chehalis.. It must be getting pretty hot in ga. by now???

Not hot at all for some reason. We've only had a few 90+ days so far this year. Much milder (and wetter) than normal (not that I'm complaining).

This morning it was dry and 65 degrees.

Lake Lanier (main source of drinking water and recreation for Atlanta) was 20 feet below full pool just a few years ago. Now it's 3 feet above full pool and they can't empty it fast enough.

Not hot at all for some reason. We've only had a few 90+ days so far this year. Much milder (and wetter) than normal (not that I'm complaining).

This morning it was dry and 65 degrees.

Lake Lanier (main source of drinking water and recreation for Atlanta) was 20 feet below full pool just a few years ago. Now it's 3 feet above full pool and they can't empty it fast enough.

Weather patterns across the U S have been pretty strange, too much drinking water is a good thing though!!

Weather patterns across the U S have been pretty strange, too much drinking water is a good thing though!!

The stupid part is that where the river finally dumps into the Gulf of Mexico there is a cluster of endangered mussels. So while the lake was reaching an all time low they were still releasing billions of gallons of water just to keep the mussels alive 500 miles away.