NAP,DTP,MTP,TCAP and others.

the_wizard

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Wizard,

Any news on "buy downs" to our wage? Rumours around plants circulating $140,000-150,000 paid out in exchange for wage of $18. If so, would this be announced in September, also?

You must be joking right? Now think about the question you asked but run the numbers first before hand. The union is in no position to even attemp an agreement like that because if that was the case and it did happen they would accually spend more money because the contract is up next year. Honestly I would think if they wanted a wage reduction they would do it at contract talks and force it. It is bad enough they are going to pay people to leave now your talking about paying us and staying but for a lower wage. Once buyouts come out in Oct 1st take it and be on your way. We have lots of problems with our employer so let's not add to the problem. For one people need to bring that ass to work and do a job. I really get tired of the ones that think they can go to medical and get a restriction then come back and do a quarter or half job.

You must be joking right? Now think about the question you asked but run the numbers first before hand. The union is in no position to even attemp an agreement like that because if that was the case and it did happen they would accually spend more money because the contract is up next year. Honestly I would think if they wanted a wage reduction they would do it at contract talks and force it. It is bad enough they are going to pay people to leave now your talking about paying us and staying but for a lower wage. Once buyouts come out in Oct 1st take it and be on your way. We have lots of problems with our employer so let's not add to the problem. For one people need to bring that ass to work and do a job. I really get tired of the ones that think they can go to medical and get a restriction then come back and do a quarter or half job.

I don't think that this so-called buydown in wages for lump sum is going to happen either, good point dtpm. As with anything else we are hearing about next month's announcements and all, either way, I don't think that buydown is gonna fly. Period. Like you mentioned, those of us that are still on the rolls at Ford Motor need to bring our asses to work and get the job done RIGHT. :rockon: Like you and so many others that DO come to work and do the jobs that must be done, I'am as fed up with all the PHONEY MEDICAL FUCK-UPS, the NO-SHOWS, DRUNKS, DOPEHEADS AND THE REST OF THE SLACKER CLASS. The cushion to carry these lowlifes by the rest of us in addition to our own tasks isn't there anymore. I have read in these threads that Rawsonville has a new attendance policy in place now and they are starting get implement it. :rockon: It's about time, hopefully, it isn't too little too late. :rockon: In my honest opinion, after being given more than One chance to get themselves and their shit together, I SAY FIRE THE BASTARDS!!!! :rockon::finger: :whipped: Maybe, just maybe, it will give someone a chance to still be a Ford employee instead being kicked out the door.

Edited by NoMoVisteon

I don't think that this so-called buydown in wages for lump sum is going to happen either, good point dtpm. As with anything else we are hearing about next month's announcements and all, either way, I don't think that buydown is gonna fly. Period. Like you mentioned, those of us that are still on the rolls at Ford Motor need to bring our asses to work and get the job done RIGHT. :rockon: Like you and so many others that DO come to work and do the jobs that must be done, I'am as fed up with all the PHONEY MEDICAL FUCK-UPS, the NO-SHOWS, DRUNKS, DOPEHEADS AND THE REST OF THE SLACKER CLASS. The cushion to carry these lowlifes by the rest of us in addition to our own tasks isn't there anymore. I have read in these threads that Rawsonville has a new attendance policy in place now and they are starting get implement it. :rockon: It's about time, hopefully, it isn't too little too late. :rockon: In my honest opinion, after being given more than One chance to get themselves and their shit together, I SAY FIRE THE BASTARDS!!!! :rockon::finger: :whipped: Maybe, just maybe, it will give someone a chance to still be a Ford employee instead being kicked out the door.

This new policy should be implement from day one, I think it's too little too late.

Just wanting this addressed by the wizard. It is a rumour that has been circulating around our local and in Michigan. Yes, if there is any validity to this, it would be a contractual variable used in negotations. However, I have heard more than one bargaining committe member mention this in all sincerity.

I would like to add that comments made on a message board probably won't influence decisions made by the Ford Motor Company.

So, fellas - chill...

Edited by Trimspert

I hate starting another thread on this but i want to make sure the people who needed it get a chance to receive it so please understand why i did it. I get a lot of questions from everyone. Now this is all subject to changes from Ford BOD or the UAW but this is what i have.

okay lasted information i have is as follows

Wixom other than the transfers i have nothing new on you. i'm still looking for your closing date

Ease on down!!!! :happy feet: Ease on down!!! :happy feet: the rroooOOOAADD!!!! :happy feet: The Wiz I got the answer to Wixoms last date is 5/31/07 that was told to us at Wixom by the plant manager!!! I am not betting on any transfers.Unless there is company wide buy outs.Ford really wants less workers and so does Wall Street.

I am wondering what type of willingness that the UAW Vice President Bob King said we are open to anything. To protect its workers and Ford, but I tell you one thing I do not want to hear of decressing salaries, benefits and pensions from the union unless they get rid of the dead beats that do not want to work. Everyone should attend the next unioin meeting and tell that to their local. Cut the deadbeats first they do not want to work they just want to ride the shoulders of the people that go to work and work hard for a hard days pay. Face it some people are not made to be manufacture workers. They get in the door by a relative or someone high up then they milk the system.

I am wondering what type of willingness that the UAW Vice President Bob King said we are open to anything. To protect its workers and Ford, but I tell you one thing I do not want to hear of decressing salaries, benefits and pensions from the union unless they get rid of the dead beats that do not want to work. Everyone should attend the next unioin meeting and tell that to their local. Cut the deadbeats first they do not want to work they just want to ride the shoulders of the people that go to work and work hard for a hard days pay. Face it some people are not made to be manufacture workers. They get in the door by a relative or someone high up then they milk the system.

AMEN!!! :happy feet: :bandance: :rockon:

I hate starting another thread on this but i want to make sure the people who needed it get a chance to receive it so please understand why i did it. I get a lot of questions from everyone. Now this is all subject to changes from Ford BOD or the UAW but this is what i have.

NAP you go to one shift as soon as possible they are looking at the date of 11/06/06 and you close second half of 2007.

you will get transfers as it stands to DTP, along with MTP and Wixom employees.

Third shift at DTP starts on 7/16/07

Louisville Assembly you have a line reduction rate to 55 JPH coming on 1/02/07

Wixom other than the transfers i have nothing new on you. i'm still looking for your closing date.

TCAP you are to go to one shift as soon as possible or on date 11-06-06

MTP you will go to one shift on 03-05-07

Okay for some of your questions.

NO. i don't have any information on the HVC's at this time i'll keep looking. Same for Sharonville.

when will this all be announced on the way forward accelerated plans ? after Sept 18th 2006 the final date is still to be determined. UAW still has not been briefed.

Sterling i don't know yet what was determined at that meeting with Bob King, perhaps someone with better UAW contacts can track it down. I was asked what i thought about your future but i don't like to guess with peoples jobs. I like to try and give you just the facts so you can determine it.

last question i was asked from STAP was who are the two assembly plants left to be announced that could change but according to the orginal way forward plans it always was STAP, WAP , WSP and Frames( DDMP) at Dearborn in 2010 ( focus goes to Mexico )

2012 was all in ohio is all i'm going to say for that last cut.

could any of this change ? of course ! but these are the facts as they stand today.

I hope that helps you all.

HEY WIZARD HATE TO BEAT A DEAD HORSE WHAT ABOUT THE TC STAYING ALIVE TILL 2012 FOR NORTH AMERICAN SALES?

Just wanting this addressed by the wizard. It is a rumour that has been circulating around our local and in Michigan. Yes, if there is any validity to this, it would be a contractual variable used in negotations. However, I have heard more than one bargaining committe member mention this in all sincerity.

I would like to add that comments made on a message board probably won't influence decisions made by the Ford Motor Company.

So, fellas - chill...

Your reaching bud.... Trust me that is not going to happen at best the companywide buyouts would happen if they do at all. I honestly think they would but in your rumor how would they make out in the long run to buy down pay scale with contracts set up they way they are. Like I said before why in the hell would they do that in the first place. They would still have contract talks next year which would not save any money. Please explain in detail how you think the company will come out on top please. And for one I trust what the wizard says but he has not been 100 percent correct in the past. If you look at the forecast sheet that show how the plant are projecting parts shipments, anybody can take a stabe as to what is going to happen. Those sheets are for the most part correct but are subject to change. Do they change a lot? Not really but they do but to a small degree.

And do you really think anyone cares or even thinks Ford considers what they see on here. I am sure they read this stuff but they can really care less because all of this on here is just opinions and guesses. They know that and they could care less. Now unless you have company documents in your hands that is another matter. But you can really seperate that crap from the truth

I was talking about big fat anti depressants & or anxiety meds. I do realise that WAP & WSP can bump to MTP & told hubby that we'll probably manage ok till 2010 when WAP & WSP start bumping into MTP. I pray things will get better by then, he's only got 12 years in. So unless the old timers take the buy outs, I believe we'll be screwed by 2010. I wish I could go back to school but I can't afford it. Anybody hear about those classes for plumbers,electricians or construction they used to offer ? I remember my husband bringing home flyers on those classes at some point. :shrug: Hard to make a game plan when you really don't know what's gonna happen. Like alot of spouses, I'm feeling useless & helpless. :cry:

I have almost 14 years at MTP. I don't worry, because what's the point? You need to stop reading this board. You will only make yourself sick. Look, you should hang out with your kids and be supportive to your husband. I'm sure he would be grateful.

So, fellas - chill...

We've heard the same at LAP, about buydowns that is.

• 2 weeks later...

NAP you go to one shift as soon as possible they are looking at the date of 11/06/06 and you close second half of 2007.

Third shift at DTP starts on 7/16/07

Louisville Assembly you have a line reduction rate to 55 JPH coming on 1/02/07

Wixom other than the transfers i have nothing new on you. i'm still looking for your closing date.

TCAP you are to go to one shift as soon as possible or on date 11-06-06

MTP you will go to one shift on 03-05-07

Okay for some of your questions.

NO. i don't have any information on the HVC's at this time i'll keep looking. Same for Sharonville.

when will this all be announced on the way forward accelerated plans ? after Sept 18th 2006 the final date is still to be determined. UAW still has not been briefed.

Sterling i don't know yet what was determined at that meeting with Bob King, perhaps someone with better UAW contacts can track it down. I was asked what i thought about your future but i don't like to guess with peoples jobs. I like to try and give you just the facts so you can determine it.

last question i was asked from STAP was who are the two assembly plants left to be announced that could change but according to the orginal way forward plans it always was STAP, WAP , WSP and Frames( DDMP) at Dearborn in 2010 ( focus goes to Mexico )

2012 was all in ohio is all i'm going to say for that last cut.

could any of this change ? of course ! but these are the facts as they stand today.

I hope that helps you all.how many transfers will there be and what would be the timeframe?

Buyouts

This whole buyout program just doesn't make any since to me. Take that 140k and buy out us old farts. Hell all of us would leave. Ford would recoop it's money in five years or less. You young folks need to stay and support your familes. $26.00 a hour jobs are hard to find. If you take the money and run what are you going to do when the money runs out!

I'm 52 with 32 years of sinority. $ 35k won't move me, but $ 140k will.

Cut that check.

Buyouts

This whole buyout program just doesn't make any since to me. Take that 140k and buy out us old farts. Hell all of us would leave. Ford would recoop it's money in five years or less. You young folks need to stay and support your familes. $26.00 a hour jobs are hard to find. If you take the money and run what are you going to do when the money runs out!

Cut that check.

Had to reply but not making a personal attack on you. In a business sense, those with 30 should be the last people to get buyouts. It would be far cheaper to tell you that you can transfer or retire. Most people with 30 years have already paid off the house, or are close to it. They have family in the area and don't want to leave. Few would consider taking a transfer so would opt for retirement. Money saved!

As to the money running out on the young folks, yes it will, but with that kind of lump sum many can pay off the house, vehicles, and any other debts and have very few bills left...they won't need to make the same amount of money. Plus, they may find a job that they have faith will be around a while. Security.

Buyouts

Cut that check.

Most of us young folks saw the that Ford was designing bad cars and knew what would follow. Alot of my buddies have been saving and going to school and starting there own businesses so us young folk understand that its not up to Ford to take care of us, and because the union doesn't sign our checks we know they only care about head counts.

Most of us young folks saw the that Ford was designing bad cars and knew what would follow. Alot of my buddies have been saving and going to school and starting there own businesses so us young folk understand that its not up to Ford to take care of us, and because the union doesn't sign our checks we know they only care about head counts.

I ain't no spring chicken!!!! :beerchug:

Has there been any updates on NAP?