New Increase in Fusion Base Price and Dest Charges

Hybrider

FYI, I just noticed that there were new increases in the Fusion and Fusion Hybrid base prices and destination charges that occurred sometime in the last few days.

S: was: $21,900 now: $21,970

SE: was: $23,855 now: $23,935

Titanium: was: $30,500 now: $30,600

Hybrid S: was: $26,200 now: $26,270

Hybrid SE: was: $27,200 now: $27,280

Hybrid Titanium: was: $32,500 now: $32,600

And:

Destination Charges: was: $795 now: $825

So for my upcoming order for the Hybrid SE I want, the total increase will only be $110.

For the 2013 MY in Canada at least, Ford increased the price of the Voice Activated Navigation system from $700 to $800 in May. That cost has carried into the 2014 MY Fusions. I believe in the beginning of December there was in increase by around $100 to the destination fee. That's the only increase that I can see for the Canadian customers. That's the nice thing about the Canadian system, our prices and incentives are guaranteed when I place my deposit on the order. I won't have to pay any increase, unless I choose to go with the pricing and incentives that are being offered when I take delivery of the vehicle.

Edited by ReadySetSmoke

They do change prices mid year quite often, you just don't notice it unless you're in the process of purchasing one.

I second this. I saved $500 MSRP just buy purchasing a Fusion on the lot vs. ordering one last year. I just happened to find a Fusion with exactly all the options that I was looking for.