Why is profit sharing not posted?

gary112

Well, the utility cleaner, who doubles as the hilo driver, when he's not driving a transport truck or called to duty for a coffee spill, is reponsible to throw the switch so everyone gets paid. He decided to stay home because of the weather. Every effort is being made to contact this person...suspected Florida getaway...uh oh... KIDDING!... Check your bank account first. It usually shows up there as pending deposite, before ford releases it to the site. So far, not there on either for me.

• Like 1

Weekly pay and profit sharing not posted. Anyone else have this problem?

They do this dumb shit every year, they think if they hold out on telling us how much it is, people won't call off that day.

They'll blame a system glitch.

Profit share is now posted, but the weekly paycheck is not. This is standard operating procedure for Ford. Many people check their stubs at work, and this way, Ford thinks that they will come to work instead of calling off. I knew mine yesterday as a pending deposit from my bank, and I can't see calling off for stupid reasons. The money doesn't burn a hole in the pocket if you plan things.