Rawsonville to close...

wildosvt

Don't know if it is closing in 2007. Cannot find suppliers for alternators or wipers yet. The union will never tell the truth. just watch for them to retire then you will know! I do know that all transfers and all new equipment has been stopped! Not postponed--stopped! What does that tell?

Took 3 years of work and the first wiper hasn't left! Everything is more expensive than Ford is paying Rawsonville. Will take at least an other 4 to 5 years - another entire contact - for the collars to work on the next item. Rawsonville has the power! They need to use it. Some stuff will only go when current products are obsolete, for trucks that could be a VERY long time.

that usually results in no answers for me.. i dont doubt this plant to be on a list, but until it happens im going to just come to work every day as always. its not the first time i've heard i was losing my job.. heard it my first day on the job and the whole time i've been here.

whats weird though is i've heard nothing about it on the floor, usually this shit spreads like like wild fire. i asked around to the normal rumor mills and they looked at me like I WAS the one trying to start a rumor.. :shrug:

really need to look around? what? do you work here?

last we were told, the plant was going to be great, and that there could be as many as 6k jobs here by 09 there were new lines brought in over shut down along with some people from other plants... so look around? if i were to just look around i like most people here would think this plant wasnt doing too bad.

I believe they do work there...

I cannot believe you haven't heard anything about this.....your on afternoons, right? It seems like the talk of the town on days. If you ever see Floyd P, prod. comm., ask him. He'll tell ya.

I believe they do work there...

I cannot believe you haven't heard anything about this.....your on afternoons, right? It seems like the talk of the town on days. If you ever see Floyd P, prod. comm., ask him. He'll tell ya.

that would be the first thing floyd has ever done for me.. but then im not a piece of shit worker :doh:

Now now now......Floyd is a good guy. So, whoever he talks to is a piece of shit worker? Thanks

lol, i know you couldnt have taken it that way.. you know as well as i do that about the only way the union helps you is if your a piece of shit that doesnt come to work or something.. thats why they spend 90% of their day in HR defending the dead beats.

lol, i know you couldnt have taken it that way.. you know as well as i do that about the only way the union helps you is if your a piece of shit that doesnt come to work or something.. thats why they spend 90% of their day in HR defending the dead beats.

LOL!! Just making sure...I know what you mean about it. Well, if you know Floyd, he will talk..and talk...and talk...but he is a good guy. At least he will stop and talk to you without an attitude that you're interfereing with what he's doing.

Ask your boss about the possible closing. They have all heard it too.

LOL!! Just making sure...I know what you mean about it. Well, if you know Floyd, he will talk..and talk...and talk...but he is a good guy. At least he will stop and talk to you without an attitude that you're interfereing with what he's doing.

Ask your boss about the possible closing. They have all heard it too.

what about ronnie o. verated? lol

Edited by Raws41900

what about ronnie o. verated? lol

They don't have any good local rep's at Rawsonville. They are on part of goddards-'family'. he is the godfather and has fought a lot to help us, but mainly just helps the 'family'. that local is the most corrupt out there. How about the good guy--groomed or what??? he is going to be the nxt godfather--watch your back people! Very little is done by 898 for the good of the REAL membership--the people who go to work every day and put in a real days work. Hang on to your a%%!!!

They don't have any good local rep's at Rawsonville. They are on part of goddards-'family'. he is the godfather and has fought a lot to help us, but mainly just helps the 'family'. that local is the most corrupt out there. How about the good guy--groomed or what??? he is going to be the nxt godfather--watch your back people! Very little is done by 898 for the good of the REAL membership--the people who go to work every day and put in a real days work. Hang on to your a%%!!!

i dont think its just at raws, that probably happens everywhere and not just in the union. i've worked at other jobs, and the people in power take care of their family and friends first.

i like to think goddard is putting up the good fight to keep this plant going, because if he doesnt, that is going to fuck "the family"

i dont think its just at raws, that probably happens everywhere and not just in the union. i've worked at other jobs, and the people in power take care of their family and friends first.

i like to think goddard is putting up the good fight to keep this plant going, because if he doesnt, that is going to fuck "the family"

He definately has the most to take care of. Good guy will be the next Chair.....if we are open that long! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has been well groomed. But I must say, I think he has much better people skills than Goddard.

He definately has the most to take care of. Good guy will be the next Chair.....if we are open that long! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has been well groomed. But I must say, I think he has much better people skills than Goddard.

Awful quiet around rawsonville from what I hear. I hear goddard just walks down the main aisle hanging his head. A lot of things are changing there, new so called none working leaders! please! just little supervisor mini-mes! suck ups to get rid of the ra's and rat out the union people--where is goddard on that??? great union buster1 put union people over other union people--no winner there!

Awful quiet around rawsonville from what I hear. I hear goddard just walks down the main aisle hanging his head. A lot of things are changing there, new so called none working leaders! please! just little supervisor mini-mes! suck ups to get rid of the ra's and rat out the union people--where is goddard on that??? great union buster1 put union people over other union people--no winner there!

i never see him, i wouldnt know, i work in area c, which is not on his way from the union offices to his car.

whats this about non working leaders? there are some, but that isnt the unions fault.. its managments fault. most lines i've been on the leader works the line, the line im on now, the leader works the line, the only lines i've worked that hasnt been the case is wiper the wiper final lines, but thats because the leaders basically do the RA's job and get paid an extra hour for it, so it has nothing to do with the union.. managment should be the ones to blame.

i never see him, i wouldnt know, i work in area c, which is not on his way from the union offices to his car.

whats this about non working leaders? there are some, but that isnt the unions fault.. its managments fault. most lines i've been on the leader works the line, the line im on now, the leader works the line, the only lines i've worked that hasnt been the case is wiper the wiper final lines, but thats because the leaders basically do the RA's job and get paid an extra hour for it, so it has nothing to do with the union.. managment should be the ones to blame.

New program coming from the company. Problem is that leaders are UNION but play as an RA. Not a good thing for a union plant. Gonna be across the plant, they will be the local squealers. They will do the RA's job and step on as many toes they can. go to meetings with top brass and be real hot shots. This is all stuff that I'm hearing--don't have a clue what is really goning on. Sounds bad though

I have seen some trades leaders act as non working leaders. Not sure about on the lines nowadays. But when it comes down to it, you don't have to do a damn thing your leader tells you to do. No hourly employee can tell another what to do, in that sense. He can tell them what they need to do, but they sure can't enforce it. If these leaders start doing timekeeping and it's responsibilities, shame on them.

And..Goddard has always walked the isle with his head down and if stop him to talk to him, he always comes off defensively.

I have seen some trades leaders act as non working leaders. Not sure about on the lines nowadays. But when it comes down to it, you don't have to do a damn thing your leader tells you to do. No hourly employee can tell another what to do, in that sense. He can tell them what they need to do, but they sure can't enforce it. If these leaders start doing timekeeping and it's responsibilities, shame on them.

And..Goddard has always walked the isle with his head down and if stop him to talk to him, he always comes off defensively.

These leaders you talk about better walk and I mean WALK A THIN LINE on what their job duties are because if they are blatanly directing the work force. It can be considered a firable offense. Check on it to be sure...

We don't have leaders like you do at Sterling... You have the following: Hourly employees who sell out other workers for overtime, clipboard carrying cocktasters, snitches, cleaners who do nothing except clean the company cock. Broads who like to wave hi to supervisors with that gleem in their eye...dreamy.gif Arrogant ultra low seniority punk asses and stuck up snobs who think their shit don't stink and suck the company dick as well as sucking the union dick so they can hold day shift. Need I say more?