oh great wizard....big hits in ohio...2012??

mrcvtman

if you know something...wizard.. about ohio and your not willing to tell it then why bring it up just to get the employees in ohio worried? you keep saying big hits in ohio in 2012 but no details. put up or shut up.

:shrug:

You have to be patient with the WIZ. Looks like his postings from last week are coming true.

WIZ, don't take all the guff personal. These people "including me" are worried to frustration. They are scrambling for whatever info they can get. HELP US OUT IN OHIO IF YOU CAN. There always seems to be some truth out there. It's just hard to wade through all the brown stuff to get to it.

WIZ, don't take all the guff personal. These people "including me" are worried to frustration. They are scrambling for whatever info they can get. HELP US OUT IN OHIO IF YOU CAN. There always seems to be some truth out there. It's just hard to wade through all the brown stuff to get to it.

cleveland engine plant 2 2012 closesure

cleveland casting 2012 closeure

Maumee stamping 2008

batavia 2008

Ohap and WHSP were considered possibles if more was needed but are not offical on the list as it stand.

I just wanted to thank you wizard for all the info a few of us thought maumee was going to go i just thought it would be sooner it gives me and my family time to prepare. Keep up the good work and dont let the chuckle heads get to you . best of luck to all and God bless Ford Motor Co. Member U.A.W. Local 1892

Edited by cobra6603

I just wanted to thank you wizard for all the info a few of us thought maumee was going to go i just thought it would be sooner it gives me and my family time to prepare. Keep up the good work and dont let the chuckle heads get to you . best of luck to all and God bless Ford Motor Co. Member U.A.W. Local 1892

Thank you for the kind words, that's all i wanted to do was help here not hurt.

ever since this way forward began i have had nightmares and sleepless nights.

people loosing thier job and not even knowing it was NEVER a game to me and i was NEVER out to hurt anyone.

Edited by the_wizard

Maumee stamping 2008

batavia 2008

Ohap and WHSP were considered possibles if more was needed but are not offical on the list as it stand.

Hey Wizard, have ya heard anything about Sharonville yet? :shrug:

If SHV doesn't get the 5R110W replacement then there will be big cuts in Ohio in 2011. That tranny may go to Mexico! By 2011 Batavia will be gone and SHV will be making nothing but gears (2 employees manning 2 million sq feet).

isant 5R110W replacement the 6R and will be made a livonia trans ????

Maumee stamping 2008

batavia 2008

Maumee stamping 2008

batavia 2008

Why so sure about Maumee.

I knew this was going to happen but now i have to ask the very same question . Why are they going to close maumee wizard any reasons ? :shrug:

You know i really wish i knew why i took that news HARD because it seem like Maumee was working with the company. I think it just came down to someone had to be cut and it was a hard decision no matter what.

You know i really wish i knew why i took that news HARD because it seem like Maumee was working with the company. I think it just came down to someone had to be cut and it was a hard decision no matter what.

Ok thanks keep up the good work heard we are dropping to 40 points of volume in the next couple of weeks and monroe is going to 30 points its going to get worse before it gets better. :runaway:

Maumee stamping 2008

batavia 2008

OH GREAT WIZARD ,WHAT IS IN STORE FOR ST,THOMAS ASSEMBLY PLANT,ARE THE RUMOURS I POSTED CORRECT?