Bronco, Fusion, Fusion, Durango

BVC

Thanks! The Bronco does provide some great times in the Back Back!

Like this cute lil guy below.. Back when he was young. Then I needed to get the Durango because of the rear A/C system for them hot summer days so the big boy could stay cool! (Only reason I scooped up the Durango).

The Titan - Amazing. It’s a true shame Nissan hasn’t molded the Titan to more modern times. They have the motor and nice features down. Just need to update the body style! The motor is solid and talk about responsive! I love the 2012+ Ram but if I could slap the VK56 motor out of the Titan into the Ram.. I’d be REALLY happy.

But truth be told - I love the ride and build quality of the new Ram. It’s solid, great interior layout, great style and the interior materials are just more solid and pure. So if I was to buy a new pickup and had to pick one over the other, it’d be the Ram.

SDC11387.jpg

a6347836.jpg

..Forgot a picture with the custom headlights

Don’t mind the crooked bumper.. kinda slid down a hill and hit a rock.

durangolarge_zps4152b767.png

IMG_9865_zps9965eeb7.jpg

Edited by BVC

Yeah.. after about 7 months he was pushing 90lbs.

The girl and I never had an issue with him over-powering us. But one day went into protection mode and neither myself or my girl could hold him back. He’s one strong pup and a total mommas boy haha

An idea of how sweet he is, I took him to the dog park and a small (target) dog kept jumping up and trying to bite him, being ruthless. Well our dog didn’t want any trouble and kept trying to cower behind me (he about 1.5yr old at this point). After the third time I said “ouch!” and he instantly went from coward mode and grabbed this little dog by the neck and pinned him to the ground. Never heard an ankle biter screw so loud in my life! He didn’t break the skin but he did show that little dog who’s boss after I said “ouch!” from the little dog biting my leg.

I have heard they are VERY protective dogs. My parents had one when my brother and sister were little (before I was born). The neighbor had a small dog that would come down and my parents' dog would be there protecting my brother and sister, and at one point attacked the neighbor's dog when it came too close. My parents ended up giving the dog to a friend several miles away. The next morning when my parents got up, the dog was back on the front porch! :)

haha that’s awesome!

They are very loyal and protective.

Here’s Arlo when he was just a puppy.. always next to his mommy.

SDC11308_zps8d789c5b.jpg

Even when he was super tired & sleepy, he would still stand guard next to mommy

SDC11754_zpsce3490d7.jpg

• Like 1