Samantha Pate

Focusfrank... Aww?

Hopefully, u can retire soon!

Sounds like the UAW and Ford Motor Company

had made you a "bitter Bobby"...

I'm not a shitty worker..as I said previously,

i'm pretty sure i'll work CIRCLES around MOST of you....so-called UNION PROTECTED "GOOD " workers! Most of you are addicted to prescription meds and etc. anyhow.

ha!

You'll be working circles around most of us?? Evidently you've never been inside a plant before.... You can't even show up for orientation on time... Enjoy your job at McDonald's

Samantha, I have read all posts in this thread and I am surprised that no one has told you that you are on Fords special list. This is a plan where they call you to get info for payroll so they can pay you to not show up, this saves you the cost of driving to work and also keep your well paying job that you enjoy so you will not upset the Ford workers that you appear to dislike so much.

Lets be clear:

At this point, I make $1 less than Ford offers!! *no McDonalds..hell I don't even eat the BS!!*

No sir... I'll be enjoying my CAREER at...*clears throat*, Ford Motor Company?

You?sir are now dismissed from this discussion. ?Good night! ?

So that I understand what your saying,

You show up LATE for orientation and blame it on someone else,because they supposedly told you the wrong time. Yet you didn't get the name of this person?? They send you home and tell you they'll call you. Someone suggests to you that you go to Labor relations at that plant but YOUR EXCUSE for NOT wanting to go back up there is that you live out of town and not by the plant. Sounds to me like your full of excuses and not willing to take responsibility of your own actions, labor loves your type...

There's a difference between an excuse and THE TRUTH!

Maybe I should get a PB ticket, being that MY GOD WORKS MIRACLES FOR ME!

Still have my job THOUGH!!

Thanks!

The only miracle you should hope for from "your" god is that you get past your 90 day probation period with your thin skin and bad attitude. You get so defensive from someone's post online????? You will never make it on the floor...Keep current job

There's a difference between an excuse and THE TRUTH!

Maybe I should get a PB ticket, being that MY GOD WORKS MIRACLES FOR ME! Still have my job THOUGH!!

Thanks!

They must be DESPERATE for some warm bodies to work. You must be "special". You can show up 12 minutes late every day. They love that.

Here we go..Sarcasm??!

If you've read all comments, then you should know I have no problem with FoMoCo workers.

They have all came here with rude, belligerent comments. So, I took shits back. Simple!

You clearly commented for the same reason.

Idk about YOU ppl at Ford.

Hopefully, I will meet none of the ppl from this forum.

But ummmm, you commented for what reason??

Good luck Samantha. Ford is in desperate need of good hard working people. Hang in there and the better wages will come.

Here we go..Sarcasm??!

If you've read all comments, then you should know I have no problem with FoMoCo workers.

They have all came here with rude, belligerent comments. So, I took shits back. Simple!

You clearly commented for the same reason.

Idk about YOU ppl at Ford.

Hopefully, I will meet none of the ppl from this forum.

But ummmm, you commented for what reason??

Good luck Samantha. Ford is in desperate need of good hard working people. Hang in there and the better wages will come.

Thanks!!!

Watch your back, a lot of people watch this forum from MAP. Don't be surprise if people come into your classroom just to see who's coming in. And by the way thank you for posting picture of yourself.

No need to watch my back, I've done nothing wrong!

That's not me on the pic.

Ha!