GOP to ford/BIG 3: DROP DEAD!

dark270

My thoughts exactly. I've almost gone to fisticuffs during work with a few people who vehemently defend Bush based on gun rights, gays, and moral issues. The republicans don't really care about these things, just lining their pockets and those that donate money to the party(other rich people).

Good point about the Republicans but what about the Democrats who continue to do the same fucking thing? Don't forget, they use people like you and so does the UAW to brainwash and manipulate them to vote for these parasites and bottom feeders time and time again.

All based on promises, promises... They say one thing and another and never follow through. All they are concerned about is getting elected/re-elected so they can stay on the public dole at taxpayer's expense. I say to them: salute.gifsalute.gif and this: :kissass: :kissass:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. The only new buildings on site are for suppliers.

LINK

It is a whole new plant although they have what the Toledo Blade calls 'suppliers' running the paint shop, and body shop, and a 3rd plant which I think is for building the chassis. Some in the union are very upset with the deal. They gave up a lot to get this plant.

"The two other factories to be built and operated by suppliers are to start taking shape by summer along with the Chrysler's new final assembly shop for the Wrangler."

hmm hey i live down here..and never heard of that plant ....what fucking toledo are you talking about ?

Toledo, Ohio. What state do you live in? Which planet?

Edited by Bluecon

So what is the point of this thread anyhow?

If you run your company poorly and produce product people don't want to buy the government is responsible? Or the Republicans are an easy target.

What are the Democrats doing to solve the problem?

The answer is lower taxes and less regulation.

It is ridicolous how much it cost the companies for all the training and government beuracracy.

When a factory worker makes more than a high school teacher or a nurse. the pay scale needs a change.

Everyone should pay the same % of income tax. No more, no less.

what kinda of CROCK is this ?

you live in a DREAM WORLD OR WHAT ?

a 'factory' worker to a 'teacher' what is next ???

a child molestor to a parking ticket violator ? ?

It is a whole new plant although they have what the Toledo Blade calls 'suppliers' running the paint shop, and body shop, and a 3rd plant which I think is for building the chassis. Some in the union are very upset with the deal. They gave up a lot to get this plant.

"The two other factories to be built and operated by suppliers are to start taking shape by summer along with the Chrysler's new final assembly shop for the Wrangler."

Toledo, Ohio. What state do you live in? Which planet?

toledo oh dipshit!

what do you think that is the biggest news down here ?

BTW it is all one assem. plant!

still far short of the promised JOBS!

toledo oh dipshit!

Is Toledo a state? Another casualty of the Public education system.

Two Plants seperate plants --not one.

"The retooling of Toledo North is part of $3.9 billion spent on Toledo manufacturing capabilities that include an original $1.2 billion to build Toledo North (opening in 2001) and $2.1 billion for Chrysler's Toledo Supplier Park, home of the all-new 2007 Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited four door."

http://ww2.7online.com/Global/story.asp?S=5289513

"The retooling of Toledo North is part of $3.9 billion spent on Toledo manufacturing capabilities that include an original $1.2 billion to build Toledo North (opening in 2001) and $2.1 billion for Chrysler's Toledo Supplier Park, home of the all-new 2007 Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited four door."

toledo supplier park ??

WTF ???

and they even have the same employees!!!

hey dumbfuck i answered your question i said 'toledo oh.' didnt your learn how to fucking read?

oh yeah

FUCK you

"Keep the topics, posts and replies CIVIL! If you don't know what constitutes civil, DON'T POST. While we are extremely lenient, if we have to clean up your posts, we'll close your account. 23 August 2006."

HEY dumbfuck!

toledo oh dipshit!

toledo supplier park ??

WTF ???

and they even have the same employees!!!

hey dumbfuck i answered your question i said 'toledo oh.' didnt your learn how to fucking read?

oh yeah

FUCK you

"Keep the topics, posts and replies CIVIL! If you don't know what constitutes civil, DON'T POST. While we are extremely lenient, if we have to clean up your posts, we'll close your account. 23 August 2006."

HEY dumbfuck!

toledo oh dipshit!

Toledo North Assembly Plant(this is one plant) and Toledo Supplier Assembly Plant(this is another plant)

1 + 1 =2

"The 2.10 million square-foot Toledo North Assembly Plant occupies 200 acres and has more than 2,700 employees. Groundbreaking of Toledo North began in fall 1997. Production of Jeep Liberty launched April 2001.

Next door, DaimlerChrysler's all-new Toledo Supplier Assembly Plant will begin building an all-new Jeep Wrangler in the summer of 2006. The new plant will be operated by the Chrysler Group and three supplier partners: Magna International, Kuka Group and Hyundai Mobis, who will manage unprecedented levels of the manufacturing operation. This "supplier park" frees Chrysler Group capital to be invested in new product development."

http://digiads.com.au/car-news/latest-CHRY...e_20060617.html

what kinda of CROCK is this ?

you live in a DREAM WORLD OR WHAT ?

a 'factory' worker to a 'teacher' what is next ???

a child molestor to a parking ticket violator ? ?

toledo oh dipshit!

dark270 - I thought it was one plant, too, but I found out from one of my company's customers that there are two plants on the property - Toledo North Assembly Plant on one side, and Toledo Supplier Park on the other. Toledo Supplier Park builds the Jeep Wrangler and Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, and Toledo North Assembly gets the the Jeep Liberty and the Dodge Nitro.

The Jeep Compass & Jeep Patriot and the Dodge Caliber all share the same platform and are built in Illinois.

See: http://www.prnewstoday.com/release.htm?cat...EF00130062006-1 and http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories....81287&EDATE=

Toledo North Assembly Plant(this is one plant) and Toledo Supplier Assembly Plant(this is another plant)

1 + 1 =2

"The 2.10 million square-foot Toledo North Assembly Plant occupies 200 acres and has more than 2,700 employees. Groundbreaking of Toledo North began in fall 1997. Production of Jeep Liberty launched April 2001.

Next door, DaimlerChrysler's all-new Toledo Supplier Assembly Plant will begin building an all-new Jeep Wrangler in the summer of 2006. The new plant will be operated by the Chrysler Group and three supplier partners: Magna International, Kuka Group and Hyundai Mobis, who will manage unprecedented levels of the manufacturing operation. This "supplier park" frees Chrysler Group capital to be invested in new product development."

http://digiads.com.au/car-news/latest-CHRY...e_20060617.html

actually if you read this..there are technically 4 plants.....

At the Supplier Park, paint operations will be coordinated by Magna Steyer, Kuka Group will operate the body shop, while Ohio Module Manufacturing Corp. will assemble the chassis. Chrysler Group has the responsibility for the final trim and assembly operations at the plant. All four facilities were completed earlier this year and have been working together to produce pilot vehicles since May.

http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2006/06/30/013364.html

so we are both wrong!

actually if you read this..there are technically 4 plants.....

At the Supplier Park, paint operations will be coordinated by Magna Steyer, Kuka Group will operate the body shop, while Ohio Module Manufacturing Corp. will assemble the chassis. Chrysler Group has the responsibility for the final trim and assembly operations at the plant. All four facilities were completed earlier this year and have been working together to produce pilot vehicles since May.

http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2006/06/30/013364.html

so we are both wrong!

Well then there would be 7 plants since Toledo North also has a body shop and a paint shop.

No. There are 2 plants.

The only plant that is a Jeep plant is Toledo North. All others are the supplier plants owned by other companies.

Wrong!

DCX built a plant to assemble the Wranglers.

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...=73254779330855

hmm hey i live down here..and never heard of that plant ....what fucking toledo are you talking about ?

LOL...toledo LA. ?

Never heard of that plant?

LOL

they are all oeprated by different companies...NO they are more then two..read the article!

"In the Chrysler Group’s co-location project, three suppliers will build and manage key manufacturing process facilities for body, paint and chassis operations that are totally with in the plant “footprint.†"

http://www.daimlerchrysler.com/dccom/0-5-7...-0-0-0-0-1.html

Edited by Bluecon

Wrong!

DCX built a plant to assemble the Wranglers.

"The two other factories to be built and operated by suppliers are to start taking shape by summer along with the

HEELLLLO?

it is going to be operated by the SUPPLIERS...not DCX...you fucking moron!

I'm done with this. There is only one Jeep assembly plant in Toledo now that the Parkway and Stickney ave. plants have been closed. The Wrangler is finished in an expansion to the Toledo North plant that was finished last year. I know that, because one of the iron workers that helped buld it lives on my street.

Just like a mule.

"new final assembly plant is a big clue" even for those stubborn as a mule.

DCX considers them 2 plants.

They did put a big expansion on the Liberty plant to build the Nitro but they also built a new plant. Ask your Iron Worker buddy.

To Dark270 or mule number 2

The uaw would tell you to vote for a three-legged quarter horse if it is dem. why in the hell would the gop worry about us? :doh::doh::doh: We picked our side long ago.

And what are the Dems doing for you?

How is that working out.

To quote Reagan--"The government is not the solution it is the problem."

To Dark270 or mule number 2

It is a DCX plant. I know because DCX says so. Please read the following.

In the Chrysler Group’s co-location project, three suppliers will build and manage key manufacturing process facilities for body, paint and chassis operations that are totally with in the plant “footprint.†"

Edited by Bluecon

Just like a mule.

"new final assembly plant is a big clue" even for those stubborn as a mule.

DCX considers them 2 plants.

They did put a big expansion on the Liberty plant to build the Nitro but they also built a new plant. Ask your Iron Worker buddy.

And what are the Dems doing for you?

How is that working out.

To quote Reagan--"The government is not the solution it is the problem."

dumb fuck ..read your own post....'supplier park' yeah it's chrysler...whatever.....

you wont even listen to your own post...

fuck you

dumb fuck ..read your own post....'supplier park' yeah it's chrysler...whatever.....

you wont even listen to your own post...

fuck you

Once again.

It is a DCX plant. I know because DCX says so. Please read the following. Which is right from DCX.

In the Chrysler Groups co-location project, three suppliers will build and manage key manufacturing process facilities for body, paint and chassis operations that are totally with in the plant footprint. "

Its time-

Cal50--that is an ignorant post. I work withn Special Olympics and the word retarded is long out of date and a terrible insult. If I called one of those athletes a retard it would break their heart. They well know what it means. Especially the Down Syndrome child in the picture--they are without a doubt the sweetest people in the world.

But the point is well taken. This is a stupid argument.

And with your history on this site it is a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Not that I disagree with you.

EDIT: I promised myself I wouldn't fight about this anymore because I know I'm right.

You were wrong about the wiring code too.

Edited by Bluecon

Cal50--that is an ignorant post. I work withn Special Olympics and the word retarded is long out of date and a terrible insult. If I called one of those athletes a retard it would break their heart. They well know what it means. Especially the Down Syndrome child in the picture--they are without a doubt the sweetest people in the world.

And with your history on this site it is a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

:ohsnap:

Once again.

It is a DCX plant. I know because DCX says so. Please read the following. Which is right from DCX.

In the Chrysler Group’s co-location project, three suppliers will build and manage key manufacturing process facilities for body, paint and chassis operations that are totally with in the plant “footprint.†"

again you dont read my posts....i read yours...nowhere did it say they are DCX employees..... they are supplier employes....i know DCX employees(laid off) that had to 'apply' with these companies to go back to work...and of course different py scales...

oh but it is a DCX plant....

where does it say that ??

nowhere!

Speak up. Where was I wrong?

Quote fom Pioneer

"Exactly. That is why I said it had to be a four conductor cable. All sub panels must have the ground and neutral isolated to have the fault current go back to the main panel.

Without going into all the exceptions, this is what the 2002 NEC code book states:

250.32 Two or More Buildings or Structures Supplied from a Common Service.

(A) Grounding Electrode. Where two or more buildings or structures are supplied from a common ac service by a feeder(s) or branch circuit(s), the grounding electrode(s) required in Part III of this article at each building or structure shall be connected in the manner specified in 250.32. Where there are no existing grounding electrodes, the grounding electrode(s) required in Part III of this article shall be installed.

Exception: A grounding electrode at separate buildings or structures shall not be required where only one branch circuit supplies the building or structure and the branch circuit includes an equipment grounding conductor for grounding the conductive non–current-carrying parts of all equipment.

Grounded Systems. For a grounded system at the separate building or structure, the connection to the grounding electrode and grounding or bonding of equipment, structures, or frames required to be grounded or bonded shall comply with either 250.32( 1) or (2).

(1) Equipment Grounding Conductor. An equipment grounding conductor as described in 250.118 shall be run with the supply conductors and connected to the building or structure disconnecting means and to the grounding electrode(s). The equipment grounding conductor shall be used for grounding or bonding of equipment, structures, or frames required to be grounded or bonded. The equipment grounding conductor shall be sized in accordance with 250.122. Any installed grounded conductor shall not be connected to the equipment grounding conductor or to the grounding electrode(s).

(2) Grounded Conductor. Where (1) an equipment grounding conductor is not run with the supply to the building or structure, (2) there are no continuous metallic paths bonded to the grounding system in both buildings or structures involved, and (3) ground-fault protection of equipment has not been installed on the common ac service, the grounded circuit conductor run with the supply to the building or structure shall be connected to the building or structure disconnecting means and to the grounding electrode(s) and shall be used for grounding or bonding of equipment, structures, or frames required to be grounded or bonded. The size of the grounded conductor shall not be smaller than the larger of

(1) That required by 220.22

(2) That required by 250.122"

SparkyOAC was right the whole time and Simpleman realized his mistake and straightened it out. It is an unusual rule to bond twice in the same system(unless there is a xformer) and I think it is wrong if you have a groundplate/rod at the outbuilding. However that is the code. You do not need to run a 4 conducter cable. Two hots and a neutral to make code. I know Simpleman knows his stuff inside and out got thrown off by the second bond because that is generally just not done.

It was a good thread and anwered questions I had wondered about. And I very much appreciate the help I recieved.

This argument about DCX plants is stupid. Who runs it, who owns it is semantics.

Look at what they have done. Built a plant run by outside suppliers.

Last year I did some work for a small tooling company. They had a a small building in the back where a company had setup a small line to machine rods for GM.

And the bond on the USA panels and the Canadian are the same.

And Dark270 save the foulmouthed stupity and read the DCX website.

Edited by Bluecon

Quote fom Pioneer

"Exactly. That is why I said it had to be a four conductor cable. All sub panels must have the ground and neutral isolated to have the fault current go back to the main panel.

Without going into all the exceptions, this is what the 2002 NEC code book states:

250.32 Two or More Buildings or Structures Supplied from a Common Service.

(A) Grounding Electrode. Where two or more buildings or structures are supplied from a common ac service by a feeder(s) or branch circuit(s), the grounding electrode(s) required in Part III of this article at each building or structure shall be connected in the manner specified in 250.32. Where there are no existing grounding electrodes, the grounding electrode(s) required in Part III of this article shall be installed.

Exception: A grounding electrode at separate buildings or structures shall not be required where only one branch circuit supplies the building or structure and the branch circuit includes an equipment grounding conductor for grounding the conductive non–current-carrying parts of all equipment.

Grounded Systems. For a grounded system at the separate building or structure, the connection to the grounding electrode and grounding or bonding of equipment, structures, or frames required to be grounded or bonded shall comply with either 250.32( 1) or (2).

(1) Equipment Grounding Conductor. An equipment grounding conductor as described in 250.118 shall be run with the supply conductors and connected to the building or structure disconnecting means and to the grounding electrode(s). The equipment grounding conductor shall be used for grounding or bonding of equipment, structures, or frames required to be grounded or bonded. The equipment grounding conductor shall be sized in accordance with 250.122. Any installed grounded conductor shall not be connected to the equipment grounding conductor or to the grounding electrode(s).

(2) Grounded Conductor. Where (1) an equipment grounding conductor is not run with the supply to the building or structure, (2) there are no continuous metallic paths bonded to the grounding system in both buildings or structures involved, and (3) ground-fault protection of equipment has not been installed on the common ac service, the grounded circuit conductor run with the supply to the building or structure shall be connected to the building or structure disconnecting means and to the grounding electrode(s) and shall be used for grounding or bonding of equipment, structures, or frames required to be grounded or bonded. The size of the grounded conductor shall not be smaller than the larger of

(1) That required by 220.22

(2) That required by 250.122"

SparkyOAC was right the whole time and Simpleman realized his mistake and straightened it out. It is an unusual rule to bond twice in the same system(unless there is a xformer) and I think it is wrong if you have a groundplate/rod at the outbuilding. However that is the code. You do not need to run a 4 conducter cable. Two hots and a neutral to make code. I know Simpleman knows his stuff inside and out got thrown off by the second bond because that is generally just not done.

It was a good thread and anwered questions I had wondered about. And I very much appreciate the help I recieved.

This argument about DCX plants is stupid. Who runs it, who owns it is semantics.

Look at what they have done. Built a plant run by outside suppliers.

Last year I did some work for a small tooling company. They had a a small building in the back where a company had setup a small line to machine rods for GM.

And the bond on the USA panels and the Canadian are the same.

And Dark270 save the foulmouthed stupity and read the DCX website.

no i will say 'fuck' when i want..ever heard of freedom of speech ?

or wasn't that in your 'textbooks' in high school?

or maybe you didn't even go to h.s.

fucking ASSHOLE!

no wonder ford is going under......

Lighten up Francis.

Perhaps it's a paid actor instead of a real handicapped kid. Also I am not a Dr. but I will take your word on the Downs thing. It's a joke.

I still think it's funny.