2015 Ford Fusion: the bells and whistles

WaldorfMDGuy

Hi Everyone,

Pretty new to the ford community. I have had my eye on the 2015 ford fusion for a while now and the thing that really gets me is the technology. I have been doing some research and I found this article great. It seems to have a lot of great technology features.

I plan on test driving it next week. I wanted to reach out to the community and hear what you have to say about the 2015 Ford Fusion

Is there anything that the articled missed? Let me know.

Thanks!

Edited by WaldorfMDGuy

Hi Everyone,

Pretty new to the ford community. I have had my eye on the 2015 ford fusion for a while now and the thing that really gets me is the technology. I have been doing some research and I found this article be great. It seems to have a lot of great technology features.

I plan on test driving it next week. I wanted to reach out to the community and hear what you have to say about the 2015 Ford Fusion

Is there anything that the articled missed? Let me know.

Thanks!

I have a 2014 Fusion Titanium and I really like the technology offered in this vehicle; the "self park" is very handy when navigating downtown areas and parallel parking spaces (keeps rims from "curb rash.") My car has all options except 4WD. My wife has an Infiniti Q50, which is a nice vehicle with a bit more power, but when I drive it, it seems like a "step-down" from my Fusion. It has much more road noise than my car, and just doesn't have the refinement of my Titanium, IMHO.

I have a 2014 Ti. Adaptive Cruise is the BEST once you use it, you'll never want to go back to conventional. It's also great to have the option of heated AND cooled seats where many other competitors only offer heated. Having 3 ways to do things also is great (steering wheel, voice, MFT).

Unless you can get a smoking deal on a 2015, do not buy one. Get a 2016 instead. They are hitting dealers lots right now. This early release of 2016 models means you have some early guaranteed depreciation on a 2015 you may not have counted on.

The technology was truly amazing when it came out in late 2012 and the Fusion was the only midsize sedan to offer all of those features. The hybrid & plug-in hybrid technology is also very impressive. I'd definitely encourage you to check out those options as well. With the tax credit for the PHEV version (Fusion Energi) it can come out cheaper than the hybrid and you can save a ton of money on gas.

Unless you can get a smoking deal on a 2015, do not buy one. Get a 2016 instead. They are hitting dealers lots right now. This early release of 2016 models means you have some early guaranteed depreciation on a 2015 you may not have counted on.

I was able to get a "smoking" deal I bought a 15 se sport package for 17888 to be exact. To be hones it it was my 2nd new Fusion in 10 days. Dealer damaged the first and took it back. And I intentionally picked out a slightly more exspensive on 1500 more and got it for the same as my original. 17888

I was able to get a "smoking" deal I bought a 15 se sport package for 17888 to be exact. To be hones it it was my 2nd new Fusion in 10 days. Dealer damaged the first and took it back. And I intentionally picked out a slightly more exspensive on 1500 more and got it for the same as my original. 17888

You say you got the Sport Package! I don't see a Sport Package listed for SE.

All that are listed"

• Appearance Package
  • Luxury Package
  • SE Luxury Driver Assist Package
  • SE MyFord Touch Tech Package
  • Terracotta Package

Which engine do you have?

At $17,888 you did get a smoking price!

I was told by the sales person Jimmy it was a sports package....could be appearance package or who knows. This fusion was 1500 more then the "old" one. It has 18 inch wheels and spoiler and red stitching on the interior and fog lights and back up sensor. The price was a great deal from what I have learned.

Engine 2.5 btw

Edited by boggs3010