Ranger, and Bronco, going to MAP?

As a consumer, we have every right to tell Ford what we want via this forum or any other means available.

If you think Ford product planners come to this forum looking for advice.................................................

And you have zero "rights" when it comes to this forum.

So, as you're composing your next dig at me, remember who it is that lets you post here.

If you think Ford product planners come to this forum looking for advice.................................................

And you have zero "rights" when it comes to this forum.

So, as you're composing your next dig at me, remember who it is that lets you post here.

That made me chuckle. I was expecting you to take that line of reasoning.

• Like 2

Why is "I think you're wrong about this" offensive to you?

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know that calling me "angry guy from Arkansas" was the same thing as "I think you're wrong". Silly me.

For that matter, labeling posters as "mafia" this and "dinosaur" that doesn't exactly sound like respectful disagreement.

Edited by BlackHorse
  • Like 1

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know that calling me "angry guy from Arkansas" was the same thing as "I think you're wrong". Silly me.

That was after you insisted that women don't want "real" SUVs and men only want "real" trucks, and then posted a picture of a Subaru Baja for some reason, using words that certainly implied that you were bent out of shape about something.

If you're going to use sarcasm in your posts, do not cry when other people use sarcasm in their posts.