Dearborn,for MAP's sake, a huge yes in badly needed!

JSiete47

Dearborn, I know yal have fierce rep when it comes to holding our union leaders accountable, but its not the last contract forever. Michigan needs all the plants running non-stop. a no vote takes retooling money out our hands and maybe our future, down the road. We'll rob em blind the next one around. We wouldn't chance yal floating with nothing guaranteed. We need a little love over here. Is there any out there?

appreciate it. waste of time by this point. Don't even feel like there is a national, historic, iconic union anymore. everyones' view points are all over the map. Pray we can still lock a product or two. we will see? Family plant for me. feeds many mouths throughout metro Detroit. Pops retired with a wall of plaques. Goodfellas Toys for tots. Local 900 was very tight knit growing up. just thought he worked at ford b4 I realized what a union was and he ran charities and shit. I asked him how much he made to compare with my friends' dads and he popped me a good one cause he knew why so I never talked work with him for years. lol. Still hear stories at work bout him, great chairman, never took no shit from the company, ended a parts strike made by scab workers by not allowing any scab parts on a union vehicle, punched a foreman for picking on an old man cruelly. He wasn't chairman then, committee. Can't stand not having a guaranteed future at that location. I think the main purpose of a union is to be unified and I ain't hearing or seeing it. none of yal commenting, have one MFing clue to fords response or u won't be on this forum. g'night, not to the no voters tho. Yal blow. playing with borrowed money.

Its not always a simple reshuffle, EVERYTHING is back on the table to lose. There will not be a better deal. People need to quit pipe dreaming about COLA its gone forever as is a $8 to $10 an hour raise. Making $60k+ a year with NO skills doesn't put you in a position for big demands. What should really piss you off is that our union leaders vote themselves a raise every year.

Well no membership no IUAW. So they will be our of a job too.

You think we are over paid just look downtown and there 6 figure salary.

I bet downtown got there 3% every year!

Average servicing rep has gained 16k in raises and perks in the last 3 years.

Unionfacts has salaries but it's not up to date for a reason.

• Like 1

The Ranger is already made somewhere else outside of the country. They can always import Rangers into the U.S., instead of building them at MAP. Be careful what you wish for, a bigger pay raise could result in less U.S. investment. Although having bragging rights about your no vote may be a nice blurb on your job application at Michigan Works!

The Ranger is already made somewhere else outside of the country. They can always import Rangers into the U.S., instead of building them at MAP. Be careful what you wish for, a bigger pay raise could result in less U.S. investment. Although having bragging rights about your no vote may be a nice blurb on your job application at Michigan Works!

They can't import those.

They have to completely retool the plant and build a completely different truck than it currently is, so your wrong.