• Custom Search

Sign in to follow this  
bebe1852

senority date for Map

Does any one have any informationa about what date they are at for layoff recall at map. Would appreciate any new information.

Update: The LTP bid was posted today, looks like about 80 to 90 ppl leaving for Livonia. I heard the first wave is first week of February. MAP is short right now, so I would imagine they'll be calling ppl back.(?)

Got a call to come back to work at map.For 2/29 Anyone else get a call to come back to work.

Got a call to come back to work at map.For 2/29 Anyone else get a call to come back to work.

What's your hire date?

I'm currently at FRAP "on assignment" my hire date is 4/9 and I haven't gotten any call yet. Will post if I do

Are they sending people to livonia now.Is that why they are calling people back.And are they going to have more layoffs at map this year since its supposed to be the last year for focus and cmax.

I would assume the call backs are to fill the spots of those leaving to Livonia or retiring. And yes, I'm sure more layoffs to come this year, small cars aren't doing well at all right now