2017 Fusion Titanium

pstroke1

Wow, that was fast. So it got to the dealer by Monday? Did they call you on Monday or over the weekend?

They called me Monday morning and I picked it up around 4 pm Monday afternoon. It was the first Fusion Energi that they received and they were all interested in it. They charged the battery, the only time they have done that.

We picked up the car yesterday. Couldn't get the windows tinted due to an over booked tint shop. First impressions... -very- nice. Fit and finish is spot on, Sync 3 is nice, power (2.0 w/AWD) is nice and handling / steering is really nice. My only issue (if you want to call it one) was that the tire pressure was all over the place with not a single tire matching another. All in all, nice job... really nice job... beautiful car.

• Like 1

We picked up the car yesterday. Couldn't get the windows tinted due to an over booked tint shop. First impressions... -very- nice. Fit and finish is spot on, Sync 3 is nice, power (2.0 w/AWD) is nice and handling / steering is really nice. My only issue (if you want to call it one) was that the tire pressure was all over the place with not a single tire matching another. All in all, nice job... really nice job... beautiful car.

Well, at least with the individual TPMS on the screen, you'll be able to tell what the pressure is without getting out and checking with a tire gauge. Congratulations on the new car, by the way! Send some pictures if you get a chance.

Hi Stephen. Thanks! here's the best pic I have so far. It was dark by the time we finished at the dealer. Great car, and I hope you see yours soon! You'll love it!

Nice car, great pic! Hoping mine hits the dealer's lot soon. Really looking forward to driving it and using the park assist, Sync 3 and new LED's.

I was at the dealer Tuesday morning having the oil changed in my F150 and saw a load of vehicles freshly unloaded from a transport. Low and behold, my car has arrived. I left town that afternoon and just got back today. Hopefully I can get her picked up in the next couple of days. It is killing me! Took some pics, no clue how to post.

WP 20160531 09 00 21 Rich

WP 20160531 09 00 10 Rich

WP 20160531 09 00 02 Rich

WP 20160531 08 59 55 Rich

WP 20160531 08 59 44 Rich

Edited by pstroke1

They all look nice, I'm jealous. Due to the F up at my dealership, despite being ordered on 3/8, mine isn't scheduled until the week of 6/20. Stephen, can you post pics of the paint in slightly different lights, I'd like to see it in real life conditions, thanks.

They all look nice, I'm jealous. Due to the F up at my dealership, despite being ordered on 3/8, mine isn't scheduled until the week of 6/20. Stephen, can you post pics of the paint in slightly different lights, I'd like to see it in real life conditions, thanks.

Will do, although it's overcast today and forecast to rain. The Lightning Blue is nice but lighter than Deep Impact Blue, which I actually prefer. The car is sweet! Navigation is amazing, love the start/stop tech and the perpendicular park assist. Apple CarPlay is awesome, too. Oh yeah, and I've already started/stopped the car using my iPhone.
  • Like 1

Stephen, a couple of questions about your SE, does the signature LED lighting come on when the car is started, or do you have to activate them using the display on the instrument cluster and are there 2 or 3 memory settings for the driver's seat and mirrors?

Two memory settings, I don't remember about the LED signature lighting but believe it comes on when the car is started. I've only owned it for 27 hours and haven't driven it at night-I just sat in it last night. :love_shower:

Just went out and the LEDs come on when the car is unlocked. BTW I love being able to start the car using my phone, that is amazing.

Edited by Stephen White

Stephen, can you post pics of the paint in slightly different lights, I'd like to see it in real life conditions, thanks.

No need to post close-up pics. For some reason I thought you ordered the white gold paint. If there's anyone out there with white gold, please post pics, I'd like to see it in different light.

• 3 weeks later...