2017 Fusion Titanium

pstroke1

With a date of 5/09/16 on the sticker the car will be completed on 5/16/16. 5//16/16 is the build date (the date the car is ready for shipment). It will be up to two days after that before it appears on etis. Allow two weeks for rail travel to the east coast from Hermosillo. My car's build date was April 1, 2013. I drove it home on April 15, 2013.

• Like 1

Thank you very much, not only is that great news, it also confirms what my sales rep said, i.e. that the car is ahead of schedule. :dance: BTW a little envious of your MPGe, if I had the $ and a place to plug it in, I might be an Energi driver, too.

Thanks again for the information.

murphy62, can you tell me how you got your Fuelly banner to show? I tried copying mine and pasting it into my Signature as instructed (both BBCode and HTML), and it didn't work. I couldn't find any guidance here. Thanks!

Go to this fuelly page.

http://www.fuelly.com/faq/23/Fuelly-forum-signature-badge

Follow the instructions to copy the bbcode.

Paste it into your edit signature block in your settings for this forum.

Save the update

Thanks very much. I did actually try to do that this morning, but it never would paste the URL from Fuelly into my signature block. There's a "Special BBCode" icon you can click on, but then about 8-9 options come up and no matter which I chose, it wouldn't paste. I think I'll just forget about it for now. Thanks, anyway!

Does anyone know when Job 2 date or approximate date will be for the MY2017 Fusion?

I don't know if this is the JOB2 date, but the SE Appearance Pkg availability date is 5/31/16

Now that I think about it, that won't be JOB2, just a feature availability date. More likely when the Sport build begins and I can't find anything on that.

Edited by transitman

I contacted my salesman Wednesday last week and he replied that his "sheet" still does not indicate any update from unscheduled. WTH, people who ordered a month or more after I did have VIN's and window stickers. I don't know if it's my priority number or dealer allocation, but I'm getting pissed.

Yesterday I got a brochure from Ford in the mail with a $750 private cash offer attached. I've read about these on here in the forums but don't know if they're applicable towards a factory order. The fine print says it can be used towards 2015//2016/2017 vehicles, and that its in addition to any public incentives like the 2 $250 offers currently in effect. I'm going to contact my dealer tomorrow and see what's up.

Yesterday I got a brochure from Ford in the mail with a $750 private cash offer attached. I've read about these on here in the forums but don't know if they're applicable towards a factory order. The fine print says it can be used towards 2015//2016/2017 vehicles, and that its in addition to any public incentives like the 2 $250 offers currently in effect. I'm going to contact my dealer tomorrow and see what's up.

Of course it can.

• Like 1

Of course it can.

It also says "take new retail delivery from dealer stock by June 3, 2016. See dealer for details." I am wondering what would happen if my factory order isn't delivered by June 3. Let's hope my salesman honors it. That would be a great deal if it works out. Allegedly my car was built last week and should be ready this week for shipment. They say to allow an additional two weeks for delivery, which would be right around June1.

If the vehicle isn't delivered before it expires then you don't get it unless it can be locked in under the incentive protection program.

Yeah, that's what I'm concerned about-I've ordered 3 brochures in the past and two had no offers in them, so....

Sometimes you can get another one by requesting another printed brochure.

I contacted my salesman Wednesday last week and he replied that his "sheet" still does not indicate any update from unscheduled. WTH, people who ordered a month or more after I did have VIN's and window stickers. I don't know if it's my priority number or dealer allocation, but I'm getting pissed.

Your priority number is set to 20. You might want to ask your dealer why.

• Like 1

Thanks Pioneer. For some reason, I suspected it was the priority number. I sent an e-mail to my salesman yesterday asking if I was a assigned a 19 priority and if that meant that all the 10-18's would be built before mine and if his manager could lower it. I will be calling him today.

Was the dealer trying to get your vehicle built early? Only 20+ priorities are built before the OK to buy. That also means it could have been built and held for an extended time. But that would explain why they made it 20.

If the dealer didn't have any 10-19 priority orders then yours would have been first regardless.

My last location request on May 6th by cyberdman showed it still Unscheduled - Clean. The salesman said his "sheet" showed nothing. I will try to find out today how or why this happened. Maybe it's going to show up with their initial order of cars for the dealership and no one told may salesman this was happening, that's wishful thinking anyway.

Transitman:

It's still unscheduled as of this morning.

Looking at the current dealer orders, you have a huge fleet order ahead of you and there are vehicles scheduled to be built ahead of yours that were ordered after you put your order in.

Your priority number is hurting you.

Edited by Pioneer
  • Like 1

Pioneer: any chance you could help me establish my ETA? I asked last week and the Scheduled To Day is today, 5/16/2016. My salesman tells me he doesn't have an ETA yet. Thanks, BTW the Dealer code is F27009 and order # is 0321.

Your VIN is 3FA6P0HD1HR121795. As of Saturday it was on the trim line. Your ETA is June 1st through 7th.

• Like 1

Pioneer: thank you very much for that information! Fingers crossed that it arrives on or before 6/3/16, that's when my $750 private cash offer expires! :headspin:

It is possible to sign the papers before 6/3 since you have a VIN. We were prepared to do that with our Flex, but it came in with 1 day to spare.

• Like 1