I'll say it and I don't care

kenwowski

Now I am WELL aware that many of you dislike the new navigator styling and have made plenty of angry comments toward Ford for designing the Navigator the way they did HOWEVER after hearing all the comments about the car and driver comparo I went to pick up a copy and it really changed my feelings on the navigator

I think its awesome!

In the first picture with all of the SUVS on the dirt it (in my opinion) looks the most attractive. Out of all the Suvs it STANDS OUT and I love that. Without the terrible chrome piece on the hood it looks elegant and classy and makes the other suvs pictured look bland. The 05' body style was too bland and this new offering will attract the hip hop crowd as well as the MKZ crowd looking for a people hauler. I think it will look even better in person. As for the gauges YES I LIKE THEM TO and I am confident in this new navigator

WELL DONE FORD

Now before you all rip me to shreads give this thing a chance and we can talk sales numbers in a few months

Edited by kenwowski

^^^I think a lot of people are simply i the mood to criticize ford for anything that is not completely mainstream.

I think the Navi look is polarizing, and I for one like it (minus the top chrome cap) - that is the bext way to get nticed - to provide a love/hate it look - not cokkie cutter Camry copy.

I am anxious to see the sales numbers ... Ford has a huge perception problem, and in such situation polarizing design, might slip into "we all hate it" for nothing more than the brand image. ...

We shall see the numers soon - I thin kJanuary will be a great month to look at.

Igor

There is a difference between being different and a Piece of shit..........and compared to the competition the new navigator is a piece of shit in every single category......................well except for incentives and rebates to get them off the lots.

Praise the edge...................thats one thing ford did right.

I don't think it looks that bad either, especially in person. Just keep in mind that the majority of of people do not post on auto forum websites, do not subscribe to car rags, and don't really know much about cars besides how they look. Even if the auto enthusiasts hate the car, thats only about .00000001 % of the population.

it doesn't matter who buys the navigators as long as they sell if drug dealers find a liking to them why not let Ford profit .....now I know thats a stupid statement but if the navigator could benefit from the escalade crowd why not

thats the attitude that will keep me out of Cadillac for the next 20 years.

Call me racist, but I have no desire to buy a car affiliated with Yo yo to your mutha bling bling

No interested.

j-150 I understand how some people do not want to be part of that group but there are lots of different people in the car market and certain vehicles cater to certain people is all I am trying to say

I drive an f-150 and have no interest in BLING but I would be happy if Lincoln saw some success with the new navigator and I think they will

I'd love Lincoln to find success with the Nav...but being worst in every single performance category as well as tied for thirstiest is NOT a good showing for its engineers.

Actually, the Navigator tied the Audi for second best fuel economy (16 mpg), above the Infinity and the Caddy (15 mpg each). The Benz was number one, returning 18 mpg.

it doesn't matter who buys the navigators as long as they sell if drug dealers find a liking to them why not let Ford profit .....now I know thats a stupid statement but if the navigator could benefit from the escalade crowd why not

plus...I'll have increased opportunities to seize me cool new patrol vehicles!!!!

We'll arrest you in style as we take you to the jail in a brand-spankin' new Navigator furnished by your friendly neighborhood drug dealer!!! LOL

See, Ford is thinking of the police now that some Departments are defecting to the Chargers!!! LOL

Edited by sa_seahawker